Reviews for Ice Prince Alchemist
iliveonbooks chapter 26 . 5/15/2016
I was too lazy to log on, but I had a different idea on how the first task could have gone... :-P

Soon it was Zephyrus turn and the crowd whispered, waiting for the little known teen also known as Harry Potter. With the canon, the teen walked out.

The dragon was crouched around the eggs, acting as a wall between her and everyone else, watching the tent where the hellion came out of.

Zephyrus cleared his throat and clearly said, "Sonorous." And then, "SIT"

The dragon obeyed without question, doing her best version of a dragon at attention.

"GIVE ME THE GOLDEN EGG!"

Quickly she scoured her eggs, looking for the odd man out. Seeing it, she flicked it over it the terrifying teen.

"GOOD JOB SOLDIER! AT EASE!"

With that Zephyrus took the egg and walked to the awaiting tent. The dragon collapsed.

I really like your fic. It is well written and I love the times Zephyrus goes crazy. It is also one of the few fics that I am fine with the OCs and I think that they fit in well. Thanks for the story.
Ranmaleopard chapter 40 . 4/5/2016
This is really awesome I can't wait for more
LuciferLovesYou chapter 38 . 2/20/2016
Everytime I picture Zephyrus Armstrong, I see Killua Zoldyck. White hair, blue eyes...completely worth my time.
Mukuro234 chapter 40 . 2/9/2016
this is so Awesome! Didn't want to put it down
ExcessCougar96 chapter 38 . 2/7/2016
I loved this story before AND NOW I LOVE IT EVEN MORE. YOU BROUGHT RWBY INTO IT. YOU'RE AMAZING.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/17/2016
poor greed
Guest chapter 14 . 1/17/2016
XD poor bastards omakes are hilarius XD
Guest chapter 9 . 1/17/2016
XD that poor dwarf XD
Guest chapter 5 . 1/17/2016
XD XD
O chapter 40 . 1/17/2016
Good chapter! I love this story! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/17/2016
XD
Artemis-no-Subaku chapter 20 . 1/15/2016
Okay so this is like my fourth time reading this story so far and I still love it XD. Every time I read this chapter I am so reminded that Zephryus's theme song should be Frontline by Pillar because of how he led the 'attack' early on in the chapter, or at least be the theme song for Operation WTF lol. I laughed myself silly when I realized that I was listening to that song and reading the Operation WTF part.
TheCaramelSecrets chapter 40 . 1/15/2016
Some people are probably ticked by the huge number of cameos but I love it! I understand most of the references, but not all of them. I loved that Danny Fenton got mentioned.
Kenka chapter 40 . 1/14/2016
You have seen RWBY havn't you, that was a great episode.
ultima-owner chapter 40 . 1/14/2016
the town is barely hanging on.
922 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »