Reviews for Ice Prince Alchemist
Azura Nocte chapter 40 . 2/28/2017
I really love this story. Will it update anytime soon?
foxwolf101 chapter 5 . 12/27/2016
was that america an d Russia you put in their from hetalia
draco7347 chapter 40 . 11/15/2016
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
Guest chapter 27 . 10/13/2016
Ciel Sebastian Alfred arthur Ivan so much anime
sakuyamon2001 chapter 39 . 7/22/2016
I saw the reviews for this chapter and no one said anything about the Steven Universe reference?
sakuyamon2001 chapter 38 . 7/22/2016
I see what you did there with the Star Vs. the Forces of Evil reference. You can't sneak it past me.
253910 chapter 20 . 7/21/2016
Boggart v3.0
Olivier's cooking/potions
253910 chapter 19 . 7/21/2016
Omg yessshhhhh! Boggart hugs! Much laughs! Hilarious so far! Can't wait to read more!
Locondra Timbernova chapter 40 . 7/8/2016
You know I always really liked this story. I was rereading it again this week and a thought occurred to me. I kept expecting an Avatar: The Last Airbender reference to be thrown in because of the powerful "bending" Zephyrus and the other can do. But maybe that kind of stuff is still too advanced... Have you seen that show? It is Awesome! (the live action movie...isn't) Anyway, keep up the cool work! :)
Battlesny chapter 13 . 6/27/2016
lol, the bear killed Sloth, yep ironic :)
Battlesny chapter 12 . 6/27/2016
oooh i really hope that's Envy. :)
T.K.Virgo chapter 40 . 6/21/2016
I just read all 40 chapters of this! Twelve hour of my life wasted, so worth it!
munchingpotatoes123 chapter 5 . 6/13/2016
What's Hetalia doing in there? ;)
iliveonbooks chapter 26 . 5/15/2016
I was too lazy to log on, but I had a different idea on how the first task could have gone... :-P

Soon it was Zephyrus turn and the crowd whispered, waiting for the little known teen also known as Harry Potter. With the canon, the teen walked out.

The dragon was crouched around the eggs, acting as a wall between her and everyone else, watching the tent where the hellion came out of.

Zephyrus cleared his throat and clearly said, "Sonorous." And then, "SIT"

The dragon obeyed without question, doing her best version of a dragon at attention.

"GIVE ME THE GOLDEN EGG!"

Quickly she scoured her eggs, looking for the odd man out. Seeing it, she flicked it over it the terrifying teen.

"GOOD JOB SOLDIER! AT EASE!"

With that Zephyrus took the egg and walked to the awaiting tent. The dragon collapsed.

I really like your fic. It is well written and I love the times Zephyrus goes crazy. It is also one of the few fics that I am fine with the OCs and I think that they fit in well. Thanks for the story.
Ranmaleopard chapter 40 . 4/5/2016
This is really awesome I can't wait for more
935 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »