Reviews for Ice Prince Alchemist
Sephiroth Cresent-Valentine chapter 37 . 1/16
Is this the same Saya from Blood: The Last Vampire?
xxCryingxDragonxx chapter 37 . 1/12
OH MY GEEZ!I love this story.
Fox Boss chapter 37 . 1/12
Zephyrus, if you were to end up in a monster-user world, like Pokemon, Digimon(Basic, Tamers, Frontier), etc, which would you like to be in, and who would be your preferred partner?
Scaehime chapter 37 . 1/12
Eren was made a prison rat because of Venus Rosemarie's death, but she was talking with others in the first part of the chapter. Was she just presumed dead, or is she undead of some sort?
Zephyrus, hot tea, really? I would have expected iced tea, given your mage powers. But I guess that's more an American thing. So... Off base, hot tea or hot chocolate? *grin* And, fortunately, no, I don't know what it's like sitting in a complete white void. I don't envy you that. I'd go mad from boredom, or maybe try to find a way to bring in my phone or ds from the material world, or maybe even just a deck of cards if the other two didn't work.
God bless!
ultima-owner chapter 37 . 1/11
Fear the fruit cake! That was a great chapter
AyameKitsune chapter 37 . 1/11
Epic. More please!
BookLover2401 chapter 37 . 1/11
Great Chapter, especially Zephyrus accepting a Vampire onto his squad at the hesitation of others. Question, are we still allowed to ask questions of Zephyrus
wait is the book fininshied? (please say no)
Slytherin Studios chapter 37 . 1/11
I love it, I can't wait for the next chapter.
Beloved Daughter chapter 37 . 1/11
So happy you updated again! Loved the chapter update! :)
Sai the Ink Master chapter 37 . 1/11
Is Zephyrus really going to go to different worlds? I would LOVE to see that!
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 37 . 1/11
AMAZING chapter as always
well worth the wait.
keep up the good work as always
RHatch89 chapter 37 . 1/11
awesome update :)
Kenka chapter 37 . 1/11
When I saw the update I did a little happy jig, and it was worth the wait, little Melody really has her brother wrapped around her finger, I know the terror of the dreaded Puppy-dog eyes technique and two of my cousins, used to do it to me until I learned to resist, but I tell you to resist it you need a heart of stone.
Jostanos chapter 37 . 1/11
*bows* Thank you for posting my questions Kitsune, I appreciate it. :)

Lt. Col. Jostanos "Sonic" Silver: I hope and pray that may join forces, Zeph. *stage whispers* I am also hoping that we may have the concert that Kitsune mentioned. :)

My Christmas and New Year were both Joyous and Happy, 9foxgrl.

I received virtually everything on my wish list (gift cards mostly), and I am currently (not at the time of this post of course) Listening to Video Games Live Vol 1 and Level 2, Wreck it Ralph Soundtrack, and Pokemon X: 10 years of Pokemon.. I am also watching some new anime that I have recently received: Air (the complete series), Soul Eater (Complete series), Ouran High School Host Club(Complete series) ,and Fairy Tail (Collection 3). :)

*sheepishly grins and rubs the back of his head*
Yeah... I'm a huge kid still.
794 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »