Reviews for Ice Prince Alchemist
killroy225 chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
eesh, exam week, good luck! school work should definitely have priority over fanfiction. just when ever you get the chance could you work on fanfiction? either way, keep up the good work!
Furionknight chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
I look forward to more :)
revamped20 chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
Please let Zephyrus (Harry) meet a dementor. It could be funny when they have no effect on or they become afraid of him when they get near him.
kiba no mangetsu chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
love the cat as a birthday present XD
AyameKitsune chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
*Grins* This is awesome! More please!
Anonymous chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
Omg! You added in some characters from Hetalia! That totally took me off gurad and gave me a few laughs because who doesn't want to picture Alfred( W ) and Ivan( J ) eating every flavoured beans or getting hexed...this story is just amazing with like three different animes or movies crossed-over. You are awesome! I love this sooooo much that I could die of laughter and happiness. jk ;)
Guest chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
OMG Hetalia! I love "Harry Potter" "Full Metal Alcamist" and "Hetalia" the most out of all entertainment in English! US & Russia are so funny! Great story love it even more!
Celestia's Paladin chapter 10 . 4/12/2013
Bwa? Maes is back? How the hell is that voice?
Guest chapter 10 . 4/11/2013
lol...more omake please
ThePathUntaken chapter 10 . 4/11/2013
O.O Hughes?
XD Hughes! Hooray!
Unkown Being chapter 10 . 4/11/2013
Smart Man
Guest chapter 10 . 4/11/2013
Thank you so much for bringing back Hughes! But the question is WHY did Truth return him? What's the catch? please update soon so i can find out!
KakarotSSJ7 chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
please update
Immortal Horse chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
oh my arceus! i laughed so hard at the omakes. I'm glad Hughes is back! he's one of my favorite characters! I wonder what they plan to use for a cover for the truth? a giant ploy by Father to rein in Roy by faking Hughes' death?
vampireharry the 2 chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
Hot d*mn, Hughes is back! I wonder what's going to happen to make Zephyrus "The Ice Prince Alchemist" (and maybe Ethan "The Graveyard Alchemist" and Lisa "The Carona Alchemist" too) so well known? I can't wait to find out!
794 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 .. Last Next »