Reviews for Ice Prince Alchemist
Celestia's Paladin chapter 10 . 4/12/2013
Bwa? Maes is back? How the hell is that voice?
Guest chapter 10 . 4/11/2013
lol...more omake please
ThePathUntaken chapter 10 . 4/11/2013
O.O Hughes?
XD Hughes! Hooray!
Unkown Being chapter 10 . 4/11/2013
Smart Man
Guest chapter 10 . 4/11/2013
Thank you so much for bringing back Hughes! But the question is WHY did Truth return him? What's the catch? please update soon so i can find out!
KakarotSSJ7 chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
please update
Immortal Horse chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
oh my arceus! i laughed so hard at the omakes. I'm glad Hughes is back! he's one of my favorite characters! I wonder what they plan to use for a cover for the truth? a giant ploy by Father to rein in Roy by faking Hughes' death?
vampireharry the 2 chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
Hot d*mn, Hughes is back! I wonder what's going to happen to make Zephyrus "The Ice Prince Alchemist" (and maybe Ethan "The Graveyard Alchemist" and Lisa "The Carona Alchemist" too) so well known? I can't wait to find out!
Jostanos chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
YOU PASS!
FLAWLESS VICTORY!

The omakes were/are HILARIOUS! XD
Manga154 chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
Holy F! You brought HIM back!?
Well now I didn't see that coming.
Paili-chan chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
Aw... You should do a Omake Flashback of the confrontation between Dumbledore and Olivier that happened last chapter. *lol* I want to see exactly how TERRIFIED the old coot got after meeting the mother of the savior of the magical world, and see just where Zeph gets his personality from. *lol*

Is the old coot going to leave Zeph alone now after his meeting with Olivier, or is going to try HARDER to get his crinkly mitts on Zeph, to try and 'reprogram him' or something so he's not like Olivier, and more like what Dumbledore wants Zeph to be?
River Song the Good Witch chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
Yay! Hughes is back! *lol* Though stupid gates, they HAD to bring him back inside his grave? Without telling Zephryus just WHO it was they were bring back as a reward? If Zephryus and the others hadn't happened to be visiting just then, Hughes might have been DEAD again before anyone realized he was alive. *lol* The gates could have at least taken him OUT of coffin before it brought him back to life. Or did it time the revival in time for Zeph's and the others arrival just so Hughes WOULDN'T suffocate to death down there before someone got him out?
geetac chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
I enjoyed the chapter very much!
Furionknight chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
I look forward to more :)
killroy225 chapter 10 . 4/9/2013
nice update, i can't wait to see full metal's reaction to the resurrection of Hughes! update soon.
787 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 .. Last Next »