Reviews for The Curious Case of Dean Winchester
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Poor Dean and Sam seem to have run afoul of demons even in a universe where Bobby and Sam got to use their scholarship in academia.
Cyberbutterfly chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Wow... Okay- it's weird for sure... And, yep- definitely an AU... But...

I LIKE it... There's just something really sad and creepy about the whole thing. And I LOVE the little twist you added to it with the last two lines. All the way through I'm thinking 'poor Dean- he's nuts'... But then there's Meg, and Singer's reaction to her- and suddenly I can't help but feel that sliver of doubt that says 'maybe he's not... Maybe this is an AU that's a little closer to 'reality'.'

Nicely done. (I love creepy stories... Then again, I love watching/reading stories that scare the hell out of me- so I shouldn't be surprised)
Dizzo chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Ooooh, Dean's in the Matrix!
very, very nicely done, unexpected and just a little bit sinister.

Loved it, great job Kate x
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Ooh! Creepy! Also, you're forgiven for the 200, we all give in sometimes :D
Chick x
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Meg is creepy in all her incarnations and I love that Bobby is a professor in this instance. Plus, the whole, what's real and what isn't is a favorite of mine, I love it when you're left wondering was it all some delusion or did it really happen and I get that vibe from this story.
Jimelda chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Very interesting and completely unexpected. I liked how you included Bobby and Meg (shudders) as well. I wouldn't mind reading a sequel to this, maybe Meg actually interacting with Dean or something. So much potential.

mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Well, that was unexpected! Very good job, darling! Best, Randee
TheYmp chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Ho ho, wickedly great drabble! Poor Dean, his whole life a lie, just trapped inside his own head!

Loved the references to Bobby and Meg!

What a tease you are with the "dark eyes sparkled" line - leaving us wondering if they may, or may not, have gone all black.

So what's her thesis? Advanced Demonic Torture?
sidjack chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
That was so disturbing and creepy and please do the next part where this is a trick to catch that b...

Amberdreams chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Nicely chilling AU! Loads of potential... Me likey, Kate x
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Wow, love this. This would be an awesome long fic, if you ever wanted to do that.