Reviews for The Boondock Sons
Hina89 chapter 1 . 4/11
Aww this was cute story :)
ThorneofAcre chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Aww, how is that it? There has to be more of this goodness in the world! Please make this into something elaborate, throw in a plan or two, how did they get to Ireland, how dies their usual plan it according to the latest action flic Conner has seen routine changes/is met with their father? Anything, please? :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Cheap Trixie chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Loved this!
jadekeca chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Great story! Thank you for sharing it, I was laughing so hard at the end. Hope too see you write more in this fandom!
AgentDelaware chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Wow, this is just... perfect. I love it.
anon chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
OMG that was so wonderful! I've never seen anyone write that missing bit before and you did it Perfectly! If I ever have twins, I'm totally doing this to them.
Merisha chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Aw, I love how the boys look out for each other, and fighting over who's older is just hysterical LOL :D - wonderful story, hope you write more!
The Cocky Undead chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
WOW! I love this!

It's so interesting seeing the twins from their father's point of view.

You write very well. More Boondock stories from you in the future? Please...
SunnseanicArts chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
What a lovely fic! I loved the Kirby story! And damnit, for a sec I thought Noah was gonna tell us. I WANNA KNOW FOR SURE GODDAMNIT. Haha no, really. loved it )
Harley Marie Morgan chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I recently just watched the first Boondock Saints movie last night, twice! I loved it and then decided to check out the fanfiction for it, this was the first story I clicked on to read and I liked it a lot. I was very nicely written, great job! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
It was great wish there was more.
Rat chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Great story, really well written!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Excellent! Thank you for writing this! I love the "Kirby" story, too, and the character actions were spot on. Great story!
ArmedWithMyComputer chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Hey :) I loved this! It's just how I pictured things goin down just before the final scene :) thanks for posting, and great job on this!