Reviews for In The Looking Glass
Wintersedge7 chapter 23 . 4/10
This fanfiction has been amazing so far, but thus it's been 2 or 3 years since you've wrote the last chapter. I pray you return with a suprise one day and finish this story altogether. I love it so. Hope life is treating you well.
Kitty1098 chapter 23 . 3/14
You know that annoying ringtone that goes, answer the phone repeatedly getting higher in pitch til your ears start bleeding... You need one of those only it says write a new chapter.
I enjoy this story lots.
Trinxy chapter 1 . 3/13
I am so saddened to realize that this magnificent fanfiction that has both potential and so much fun - it is not continued. I had incredible time reading this fiction and I hope someday, you find energy to continue this fic. Thank you so much what you have done so far. :)
tsohg-a-ma-i chapter 23 . 12/21/2015
Haha, I like Jeremy.
Also, Legolas armed with Google is a terrifying thought...
Nullandil chapter 23 . 8/9/2015
This is probably pointless, but goddamn this was a great fucking story.

The oc was all sweet and lovable yet flawed and human at the same time- I found her relatable and well rounded.

Your characterization of Legolas is original- more intune with the books depiction of him than the vaugly well to do chivalrous medieval times-y persona he is often portrayed as being. It's fun and refreshing.
His ability to acclimate to modern society relatively easily aside from his initial reaction was more accurate- in my humble opinion- than having him completly break down as some would potray. He was confused, but rational, and he didn't just magically come to understand everything.

The relationship between Legolas and the oc is believable, they came together for a reason and reacted to each other in ways that made sense at the time and developed realistically as time went on. They have chemistry and more going for them than lust or a romanticized idealation of each other. And he called her melamim~! It's just so cute~!

My only complaint- if you can even call it that- is that I wish we got a little more day to day interaction between the two, and perhaps a little more from Legolas's perspective.
And that I wish for you to continue writing of course. Though I doubt you would ever read this and you owe me nothing.

Anyway, thank you for writing and posting what you did, it's one of my favorite stories of all time.
XxMy Beautiful DarknessxX chapter 23 . 7/6/2015
noooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I didn't realize you hadn't updated in so long. I really enjoyed this, and I hope that you get back to the story even if it has been such a while. Keep Writing!
Guest chapter 23 . 4/19/2015
Following Aoine's review: Amen to that! I'd say more, but he/she has already covered it all. I've been checking for updates on this story every month since 2013. It really is an amazing piece of fanfiction. :)
Aoine chapter 23 . 2/21/2015
To be honest I am feeling slightly stupid reviewing this story and probably am only doing it due to sleep deprivation, I feel as if I'm knocking on the door of a beautiful house, waiting outside for an answer but knowing the wonderful person who lived there is long gone and moved on,

However at this stage I really don't mind feeling stupid if it turns out the author actually reads this because that would mean I would have the chance to tell him/her how absolutely amazing I think this story is and how highly I rate it, how this story has managed stay in my mind longer than any of the published works I've read in months and how it is my sincerest hope that they continue with this story or even just tell readers like me that it has been discontinued once and for all, readers like me who linger on this story reading it again and again just to allow the feelings the words cause to encapsulate them as strongly as on first review because the author is just that good at painting and depicting emotion or more simply bringing a smile to my face.

To end although the probability of this never being seen is high I feel a strong need to thank you, Luna Nightwyn, for the twenty three phenomenal chapters that have been posted online from which I saw some of the many hues of emotion that can be sketched using a writer's palette. I know this is gushy and in truth in reality I am not overly generous with praise but I believe if I shove all my encouragement into this review (if seen) there is a chance you will continue 'In The Looking Glass'. You have my sincerest gratitude and it is my earnest hope that although these tales may not be found online you continue to compose so your poetic use of language isn't forfeited or misplaced as that would be as much of a tragedy as any uncompleted story. :)
Le teann measa -with deepest respect*
A

* Apologies it sounds better through Irish, I feel more sincere ;)
Edraithwen chapter 23 . 2/19/2015
Update! Please! This is so good! Please update!
Pawliin3 chapter 23 . 6/18/2014
Hi , I just wanna know if you'll continue this story? I find her very well , it's a great story :) bye and good luck . Sorry for my english, it's not my language
Rebecca Anne chapter 23 . 3/27/2014
For weeks now, I check back almost everyday hoping for an update. Everyday I go to bed sad. you want me to be sad? End my heartbreak. I beg of you! Update! Update! Update!
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 23 . 3/15/2014
Neat so far. :) I like it. And I can't wait to read the next chapter. It sounds pretty awesome, as well as very intriguing too. And Legolas is very inspiring... mostly because of how he talks to and treats Amanda in this story, of course. :)

Keep up your super-neat, very phenomenal and creatively beautiful writing! :)
Itachu chapter 23 . 3/9/2014
omg this is so great! NEVER STOP WRITING!
Guest chapter 23 . 2/19/2014
Please update this story! Please!
kelseyroo chapter 23 . 1/8/2014
I love, LOVE this story...and you havent updated since October? How will i go on if you don't update soon! Please for everyone's sake update. You're an amazing writer. One of the best stories I've read. Keep it up!
Keke Xx