Reviews for Back to Brecon Beacons
Please continue
Amazing
This is amazing
Teddybearcrazy chapter 9 . 1/29
Ok, so it hasn't quite been a year yet, but you still owe us a chapter or two!
kingleo.chuenchom chapter 9 . 12/31/2016
ONE WORD NICE! I love the story its will planned out. I love how you capture K-unit Fox and Alex that was really cool. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter next work. Btw Happy new year!
joaniejoangoh11 chapter 9 . 11/19/2016
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I know it's been a Long time since u updated but this story is legit awesome.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/9/2016
Plz write more!
Melissab2883 chapter 9 . 9/4/2016
Great story so far keep wrighting
Guest chapter 9 . 6/19/2016
I love this. U need to update it. So may people will be reading this. Everyone loves the story!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/2/2016
Are you going to update this any time soon? You really should. I love the storyline and this is by far one of my favorite fanfics.
StarOfTime chapter 9 . 5/28/2016
Hi. So you keep using the word imminently. I think you meant immediately. Imminent means about to happen. Immediate means right now. i do actually have a profile, same hame if you want to reply. I just can't log in at the moment.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/11/2016
Update this please
Inspector Gaster chapter 9 . 4/30/2016
A few spelling mistakes throughout the chapters, but still gas a good storyline
Alexzandria747 chapter 9 . 3/16/2016
I really like this story and i hope you update this soon
I know the note says your redoning this and i think thats wonderful as i hope it helps you in future writing i think your style is very good and accurate to characterization. The main problem i see is maybe a need of a beta. I dont now if its just skipped or lost but while you have good grammer and spellin their are quite a few spots especially in the last 4 chapters were it looks like an entire word is skipped mid sentence.
Its not disjunctured and their words that are easy to realize as you read but it does kind of pull you out of the story because you have to think a moment about what is meant to be in that spot.
I thought i would point this out to help you woth your editing and hope it doesnt afees you i truly do like this qork and hope to see it continued
Guest chapter 9 . 3/9/2016
Ahhh, i love it. So glad you're back
Seth 8627