Reviews for Back to Brecon Beacons
I love this. U need to update it. So may people will be reading this. Everyone loves the story!
Are you going to update this any time soon? You really should. I love the storyline and this is by far one of my favorite fanfics.
StarOfTime chapter 9 . 5/28
Hi. So you keep using the word imminently. I think you meant immediately. Imminent means about to happen. Immediate means right now. i do actually have a profile, same hame if you want to reply. I just can't log in at the moment.
Update this please
Inspector Gaster chapter 9 . 4/30
A few spelling mistakes throughout the chapters, but still gas a good storyline
Alexzandria747 chapter 9 . 3/16
I really like this story and i hope you update this soon
I know the note says your redoning this and i think thats wonderful as i hope it helps you in future writing i think your style is very good and accurate to characterization. The main problem i see is maybe a need of a beta. I dont now if its just skipped or lost but while you have good grammer and spellin their are quite a few spots especially in the last 4 chapters were it looks like an entire word is skipped mid sentence.
Its not disjunctured and their words that are easy to realize as you read but it does kind of pull you out of the story because you have to think a moment about what is meant to be in that spot.
I thought i would point this out to help you woth your editing and hope it doesnt afees you i truly do like this qork and hope to see it continued
Ahhh, i love it. So glad you're back
Seth 8627
ripper34 chapter 9 . 3/9
Great chapter
nrynmrth chapter 9 . 3/9
squee, a new chapter! I love it...keep going! PLEASE!
- nrynmrth :D
Awesome writing style
JadedKrystal chapter 9 . 3/8
Good chapter. Please update soon.
InArduisFidelis-RAMC chapter 9 . 3/8
I'm so glad to here from you again. There are so few fics of this type that haven't been abandoned :)
Keep writing this one. I really like it.
RangerElk76 chapter 8 . 2/15
Very good so far, can't wait for more!
Ice Music chapter 7 . 11/11/2015
I thought you said you would try not to being the authors who never update their stories!

I think we all would appreciate if you updated this story. I'm especially curious to see how this... arrangement will work out.