Reviews for Back to Brecon Beacons
Peek-a-bloody-boo chapter 3 . 14h ago
Intruging. I like it! Please tell me there'll be more? *puppy dog eyes*
seth 8627 chapter 3 . 3/24
Love this chapter and Al's comebacks. Can't wait to see how K unit will react and will they find out it's cub?
Love it! Keep the updates comming! And why dont you twist it so that they find out its Alex and he ends up giving away ALL his cover!
MLM24 chapter 3 . 3/23
Great chapter!
Niamh x chapter 3 . 3/22
So glad you are back! Do you know roughly how often the updates will be? Thankyou xx
ColourPages chapter 3 . 3/22
Really enjoyed the chapter, want to see interaction with K unit and Alex showing up some cocky SAS men. Keep writing!
Sagitarscorpion1 chapter 3 . 3/22
So excited for this story, I feel like I should write an Alex rider story, but it just never comes out right. Great work on choosing a direction on the story, I like it. Will you ever have Alex inform Tom?
flyaway213 chapter 3 . 3/22
YASS
yashendra2797 chapter 3 . 3/22
Nice chapter! Update soon...
Fred and George Weasley Twins chapter 2 . 3/22
Cub be evvvvvvviiiiiiiiiillllllllllll! Love it keep writing!
Alison Archer chapter 2 . 3/18
This chapter is a huge improvement from the first! Nice job! And on the plot fork- go with lex undercover. It makes it more interesting and it makes much more sense.
Sagitarscorpion1 chapter 2 . 3/16
Your plot fork is reasonable, maybe you can incorporate both. The first part he acts live all the other students then, as a surprise attack to them he becomes reunited with k-unit. That's just an idea, I love these types of stories and I am glad you are continuing.
Umbra Drachen chapter 2 . 3/14
Cub torturing the kiddies is always fun!
yashendra2797 chapter 2 . 3/14
wow. nice chapter, but this story is like old... super old...

Anyway, if amitai can update after 5 years, 2 years isn't a big deal!

Update soon!