Reviews for The Expecting Mockingjay
harrypotterrocks13 chapter 18 . 1/24
Are you planning to finish this story? I came across it this morning and have spent the whole day reading it. I noticed it's been awhile since it's been updated. I really hope you plan to continue!
pinkgurl804 chapter 18 . 9/17/2015
While there are several 'pregnant mockingjay' stories out there, I'm enjoying the complexity and uniqueness of yours. You've taken the basic hunger games storyline and made it so much more. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Nik1627 chapter 18 . 8/5/2015
Omg! No! How can u peave us in such a suspicious situation?! Please continue the story! I just love the way it has been written till this point. Please continue the story.
XenaTheDog chapter 18 . 5/8/2015
Amazing amazing AMAZING! Please update soon.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/12/2015
Oh. My. God.
I read the first story and this one after it - they are literally AMAZING!
This is by far the best HG fanfiction I have ever read - and I've read loads.
PLEASE UPDATE IT'S KILLING ME
I've just spent these past few days HOOKED
EllieBelleinsky chapter 18 . 3/18/2015
please don't abandon this yet. i still hope for an update and a finale for this...
Everlark chapter 18 . 3/7/2015
Ugh! This is the best story ever... I'm so sad you haven't updated in two years, I didn't know it wasn't finished when I read the other story... They didn't even get their baby back yet omg.. I dunno what would happen! I'm dying right now! Pleased right an authors note or something of what happens! I love this story!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 18 . 3/9/2015
Great work! So addicted to your story.
NotMyBabies chapter 18 . 2/24/2015
Damn! Hot damn! Part of me is sad that there isn't more, but the other part is glad that there is so much fucking intrigue. Like, where the fuck do you go?
michelle3737 chapter 2 . 2/17/2015
Loveee
stillwaiting61 chapter 18 . 2/14/2015
Isthis yet another abandoned story? They don't even have their baby back!
Lily Everdeen chapter 18 . 1/22/2015
I really want a new chapter!
Hope you're still going to write one!
This story is just amazing :)
feav1989 chapter 18 . 11/10/2014
Loved this! Just wished it was finished! Didn't realize it when I started reading! You are a great writer but have left me on edge! Thank you for doing such a great job!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/30/2014
Please update this story soon! I know it has been a really long time since but you've had me on the edge of my seat for two days in reading your version of this story. You are a great writer with skills to capture the reader into the story, all we ask is a completion to this captivating story.
hamcs123 chapter 18 . 9/9/2014
Please follow up with this story. I can see that you haven't updated in ages and I know it can be hard work but if you don't finish this I will shatter. This story has dragged me in and it is consuming my mind with thoughts every second of the day. Even if you don't want to finish it please if there is any good in your heart Will you write a summary that explains whats to happen including any deaths, captured and if they get Vincent back. Please do this for me.
-a fan