Reviews for The Expecting Mockingjay
XenaTheDog chapter 18 . 5/8
Amazing amazing AMAZING! Please update soon.
Oh. My. God.
I read the first story and this one after it - they are literally AMAZING!
This is by far the best HG fanfiction I have ever read - and I've read loads.
PLEASE UPDATE IT'S KILLING ME
I've just spent these past few days HOOKED
EllieBelleinsky chapter 18 . 3/18
please don't abandon this yet. i still hope for an update and a finale for this...
Everlark chapter 18 . 3/7
Ugh! This is the best story ever... I'm so sad you haven't updated in two years, I didn't know it wasn't finished when I read the other story... They didn't even get their baby back yet omg.. I dunno what would happen! I'm dying right now! Pleased right an authors note or something of what happens! I love this story!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 18 . 3/9
Great work! So addicted to your story.
NotMyBabies chapter 18 . 2/24
Damn! Hot damn! Part of me is sad that there isn't more, but the other part is glad that there is so much fucking intrigue. Like, where the fuck do you go?
michelle3737 chapter 2 . 2/17
Loveee
stillwaiting61 chapter 18 . 2/14
Isthis yet another abandoned story? They don't even have their baby back!
Lily Everdeen chapter 18 . 1/22
I really want a new chapter!
Hope you're still going to write one!
This story is just amazing :)
feav1989 chapter 18 . 11/10/2014
Loved this! Just wished it was finished! Didn't realize it when I started reading! You are a great writer but have left me on edge! Thank you for doing such a great job!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/30/2014
Please update this story soon! I know it has been a really long time since but you've had me on the edge of my seat for two days in reading your version of this story. You are a great writer with skills to capture the reader into the story, all we ask is a completion to this captivating story.
hamcs123 chapter 18 . 9/9/2014
Please follow up with this story. I can see that you haven't updated in ages and I know it can be hard work but if you don't finish this I will shatter. This story has dragged me in and it is consuming my mind with thoughts every second of the day. Even if you don't want to finish it please if there is any good in your heart Will you write a summary that explains whats to happen including any deaths, captured and if they get Vincent back. Please do this for me.
-a fan
Staycie chapter 18 . 8/21/2014
Wow! This story is awesome! I'm sad to see it hasn't been updated in a long time. It was truly a good read. Your a great writer and have made me a fan of your work.
Brittany chapter 18 . 8/5/2014
This story is wonderful but I am just dying for more. I hope you can put us all out of suspense and update soon!
Aloha Jay chapter 18 . 7/18/2014
This is such a good story, and I am so interested and invested in reading the resolution of these lives! (3rd reading) I'm so curious to know... Is that baby girl K&P's? Please... Please... Please give us an ending! Thank you for sharing your talented writing!