Reviews for The Expecting Mockingjay
Guest chapter 13 . 7/10/2016
What? They're not even in character. Peeta would let her cry. Only emotional idiots say "don't cry" when someone is crying. and katniss just wants to get off in response to finding out she's infertile? This is so random.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/10/2016
I really really enjoyed catching fire and falling down. I think you did a fantastic job with your rewrites. This story has a great plot outline so far. The only thing is that it is waaay too wordy. Lots of unnecessary and irrelevant and repetitive content. I find myself scrolling and scrolling looking for dialogue. Cumbersome to the point that I'm going to stop reading it now. But my point of my review is that your plot outline is solid, and youve proven that you are able to perform major rewrites and make your story readable (like you did in CFABD). Those skills are invaluable! So I wanted to comment because I think you have great talent. I had a writing teacher who once told me "your words are your babies and you love them all so much. But you need to kill your babies." Only leave in what you need for your story (for character development, to advance your plot, etc) and cut all the rest. Good luck with future writing!
BrownB chapter 18 . 6/24/2016
I can not believe you stopped here. Seriously. As an author with unfinished stories, I think I just got a huge taste of what it feels like. But this story is a million times better than anything I've ever wrote - please consider finishing it, or at least map out the ending for us poor people who are dying to know!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/28/2016
Update
Lizardphobia chapter 6 . 4/28/2016
This story is simply, the best. Gahhhhh. I love how it's unfolding.

This line: "Peeta..." I find myself saying, "always him."
This line just about killed me. The feels.
FlyingFaeriesDance chapter 18 . 3/2/2016
Its been three years since you've updated your story and I hope you will finish it. I've read it three times now and enjoy it more each time I read it.

FlyingFaeriesDance
harrypotterrocks13 chapter 18 . 1/24/2016
Are you planning to finish this story? I came across it this morning and have spent the whole day reading it. I noticed it's been awhile since it's been updated. I really hope you plan to continue!
pinkgurl804 chapter 18 . 9/17/2015
While there are several 'pregnant mockingjay' stories out there, I'm enjoying the complexity and uniqueness of yours. You've taken the basic hunger games storyline and made it so much more. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Nik1627 chapter 18 . 8/5/2015
Omg! No! How can u peave us in such a suspicious situation?! Please continue the story! I just love the way it has been written till this point. Please continue the story.
XenaTheDog chapter 18 . 5/8/2015
Amazing amazing AMAZING! Please update soon.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/12/2015
Oh. My. God.
I read the first story and this one after it - they are literally AMAZING!
This is by far the best HG fanfiction I have ever read - and I've read loads.
PLEASE UPDATE IT'S KILLING ME
I've just spent these past few days HOOKED
EllieBelleinsky chapter 18 . 3/18/2015
please don't abandon this yet. i still hope for an update and a finale for this...
Everlark chapter 18 . 3/7/2015
Ugh! This is the best story ever... I'm so sad you haven't updated in two years, I didn't know it wasn't finished when I read the other story... They didn't even get their baby back yet omg.. I dunno what would happen! I'm dying right now! Pleased right an authors note or something of what happens! I love this story!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 18 . 3/9/2015
Great work! So addicted to your story.
NotMyBabies chapter 18 . 2/24/2015
Damn! Hot damn! Part of me is sad that there isn't more, but the other part is glad that there is so much fucking intrigue. Like, where the fuck do you go?