Reviews for Harry Potter & The Runic Affinity
tyrannicpuppy chapter 8 . 7/24
Awww, I was a little disappointed that nothing went wrong with the party. I was sure some tempers would flare.
Just as the runic stuff is warming up we reach the end of what is currently there. I truly hope you still have plans to continue this masterpiece, not only for the runes, but for the lovely pairing you have crafted between Harry and Hermione.
I have greatly enjoyed every bit of this story and long to read more.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 7 . 7/24
A lovely dinner. Very sweet. Knew Tonks wouldn't be able to resist, and she doesn't disappoint.
Interesting change to the usual head of house ring. Fitting too as Potter's don't do normal.
And now for the birthday party and the first meeting of the youngest Weasleys since the change in relationship status.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 6 . 7/24
Brilliant. Those two always give me the warm and fuzzies. Adorable in the extreme. Liking the rune magic so far too. So much potential here and a love story for the ages. What's not to love?
tyrannicpuppy chapter 5 . 7/24
Going to be a bit hard for either of them to talk with the other's tongue in their mouth. Bout time Remus took everyone's advice and made the move. Good for Tonks.
Sirius' will was brilliant. I love when he uses it to crack jokes and take a verbal swing at people from beyond the grave, so him.
Fluffy or not their relationship is still fantastic. Inlove watching every slow clumsy step of it. I really am loving this story so much.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 4 . 7/24
I adore every moment between Harry and Hermione in this. It is just so fun and fluffy and beautiful. They're clearly falling madly for each other but it isn't rushed, it just feels like the natural next step for their friendship.
Way to go with Remus. He needs the firm hand from time to time, and if he'a hiding from Tonks' Harry will have to give it to him. I loved it, and now it's time for the old wolf to man up.
Next chapter has the new stuff? Looking forward to that.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 3 . 7/23
Ah, it's so fluffy I is gonna die!
Utterly fantastic. They already are a couple, they just aren't intimate. I would happily watch this dance all summer long. Perfect together.
While they aren't yet fully together this goes all those necessary feels buttons for my OTP.
I love it too bits and I really hope you have more to post soon.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 2 . 7/23
Beautiful. Such a great friendship. And the perfect foundation for a loving relationship. Fun and light, I really loved this whole chapter. Just brilliant.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 1 . 7/23
What a great beginning. And such a cute scene to ens with. My god I love those two. I look forward to seeing where this goes.
Ghost of Los Angeles chapter 8 . 7/17
Please continue this story
Vanadir chapter 8 . 6/23
Awesome nuff said
Hello! I’m on FFN as lumosalexnox, but am reading from mobile and it’s so not worth logging in through a phone. I’ve been dying to leave some words for a while - namely, WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE’S ONLY 8 CHAPTERS - but I just had to get in with this chapter. I’ve read a looooot of family magic fics and I just have to say that I am IN LOVE with the idea of the Potter magic forming a tattoo. I’ve never seen that done before, and you’ve given me such a strong picture that if I had any artistic talent, I’d already be drawing. The picture of Harry with a Black ring and Potter tattoo is just...you seem to be someone who appreciates aesthetics, so I hope you’ll understand when I say it brings a whole new power to our favorite hero.
lumosalexnox
i don't get were people always have these story were ron a jealous git, he was jealous one time in 7 year, and harry got 3 new brooms, and he never had a problem.

And since ron was the one that dared siurs to kill him to get to harry, you would think that he would get a few dollars.
MoonyPK chapter 8 . 3/16
it's sad that you didn't finished it, I don't know why I read it anyway, but it's soooo good, congrats, I convincing myself that it's a one shot and this is the end hahaha

I just read that you update your profile like 4 months ago, that give me hope, you are really good with what you have so far, I love this harry and hermione

Espero tener una notificación pronto de esta historia, saludos!
Cony
kent-jensen chapter 8 . 2/18
more or re-write plz
Eagle-Eyes chapter 8 . 1/20
Great story

Good way of looking at Dumbledore

Keep writing as life allows