Reviews for Harry Potter & The Runic Affinity
The wards were centered around Petunia, cause she was related.
The wards can't move to wherever he considers home. If that was the case, he didn't need to be at the Dursleys in the first place
I like your story confused by a few bits as you use lots of American descriptions for clothing, so have retread those bits to work out what you mean.
godess bubbles chapter 8 . 8/11
Please update soon!It's been about a year!Can't wait to see what happens!And will the Twins and Oliver get together?Update soon!
This is a very good story! I'm enjoying reading it, and hope to see updates in the future. Thank you!
Nivellia Neil chapter 8 . 7/21
Can't wait for the next chapter
azulkan2 chapter 8 . 7/7
Excellent story. Looking forward to more.
SilverFlameHaze chapter 2 . 5/6
I'm surprised there wasn't a mention of how, during first year, Hermione's first reaction to Harry possibly being in danger from a teacher is to set said teacher on fire. This was before she even got over her trust in authority. I'm even more surprised that so few people mention this.
jbynum chapter 3 . 5/3
This is a fun story! I really am enjoying the story line that you have. Stick with it.
GBTtown chapter 8 . 5/3
Well, this "bitch" enjoyed the story so far. I hope you can pull your head out long enough to finish a great story.
KnightSage chapter 8 . 4/20
Can't wait for the next chapter!
K chapter 3 . 4/3
Just loving this story so much. Less Weasleysgood thing.

Deathday Party Planner chapter 8 . 3/26
Darn, no more chapters. Well, anyway, thank you for this marvelous beginning. I look forward to reading more of your wonderful writing as soon as your RL and muse allow.
Deathday Party Planner chapter 6 . 3/26
Wonderful chapter! It is interesting that with only the addition of a few explanatory/linking paragraphs this chapter could completely stand on its own as the (better) introductory chapter to the entire story. The kiss was very nice. Thanks for another terrific chapter, I look forward to more.
Deathday Party Planner chapter 3 . 3/25
Marvelous! I think you are doing an exceptional job developing HHr, they appear to be in a fairly deep loving relationship without really defining/labeling it for themselves. Thank you for sharing this lovely Harmony tale, I look forward to reading more.
Deathday Party Planner chapter 2 . 3/25
Darn, we went through this entire marvelous episode to have the goodnight kiss be on Harry's cheek?! Thank you for sharing.