Reviews for Harry Potter & The Runic Affinity
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
This is a great first chapter, it is nice to see a nicer Dumbledore than in many stories. But i doubt dumbledore would have actually worn a GREY suit...
falconer54 chapter 8 . 12/14/2015
This is a really good story, I'm glad Amelia Bones survived and that Harry literally knocked some sense into Remus. Are they going to ask Dumbledore or Remus for help with the Runes?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
The wards were centered around Petunia, cause she was related.
The wards can't move to wherever he considers home. If that was the case, he didn't need to be at the Dursleys in the first place
Guest chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
I like your story confused by a few bits as you use lots of American descriptions for clothing, so have retread those bits to work out what you mean.
godess bubbles chapter 8 . 8/11/2015
Please update soon!It's been about a year!Can't wait to see what happens!And will the Twins and Oliver get together?Update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/24/2015
This is a very good story! I'm enjoying reading it, and hope to see updates in the future. Thank you!
Nivellia Neil chapter 8 . 7/21/2015
Can't wait for the next chapter
azulkan2 chapter 8 . 7/7/2015
Excellent story. Looking forward to more.
SilverFlameHaze chapter 2 . 5/6/2015
I'm surprised there wasn't a mention of how, during first year, Hermione's first reaction to Harry possibly being in danger from a teacher is to set said teacher on fire. This was before she even got over her trust in authority. I'm even more surprised that so few people mention this.
jbynum chapter 3 . 5/3/2015
This is a fun story! I really am enjoying the story line that you have. Stick with it.
GBTtown chapter 8 . 5/3/2015
Well, this "bitch" enjoyed the story so far. I hope you can pull your head out long enough to finish a great story.
KnightSage chapter 8 . 4/20/2015
Can't wait for the next chapter!
K chapter 3 . 4/3/2015
Just loving this story so much. Less Weasleysgood thing.

K
Deathday Party Planner chapter 8 . 3/26/2015
Darn, no more chapters. Well, anyway, thank you for this marvelous beginning. I look forward to reading more of your wonderful writing as soon as your RL and muse allow.
Deathday Party Planner chapter 6 . 3/26/2015
Wonderful chapter! It is interesting that with only the addition of a few explanatory/linking paragraphs this chapter could completely stand on its own as the (better) introductory chapter to the entire story. The kiss was very nice. Thanks for another terrific chapter, I look forward to more.