Reviews for Harry Potter & The Runic Affinity
lilashannah chapter 8 . 2/9
another great chapter! it's been awhile but hopefully you'll come back to it..
Lonewolf2293 chapter 8 . 1/7
This story is awesome , I like the way it's been written , well done!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/27/2016
Tough love
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 8 . 9/27/2016
More please
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 6 . 9/27/2016
That's the kiss,

Some spelling mistakes lips not hips etc
But thank you
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
Nice story thank you
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 2 . 9/25/2016
So good
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Nice start

Can't get over good dumbles
VioletBuckbeak chapter 8 . 7/19/2016
Hope you come back and finish the story. I am very interested tosee where ut goes.
VioletBuckbeak chapter 5 . 7/19/2016
Love hiw right after Harry beats some sense into Remus Sirius suggests thats exactly what he needs. At least it alleviated any guilt Harry may have felt for his actions
VioletBuckbeak chapter 4 . 7/18/2016
Epic set down by one Harry Potter! The puching is maybe a but much but the words were spot on. Love was something denied to Harry for nearly his whole life and to see Remus push it away would most definitely set him off.
VioletBuckbeak chapter 3 . 7/18/2016
Wow, he will squeeze her butt but not kiss her on the lips? Hormonal boy needs some lessons...bet Hermione is a great teacher. Man. I was looking forward to the tampon talk! The Weasleys bother me more and more all the time. They are kind and loving, when they want to be. Their love and kindness is not unconditional.
pheonix2k chapter 3 . 6/14/2016
thank you for going pancake mode. not many people go pancake mode, waffle mode maybe, but not pancake mode so THANK YOU.
mayotta chapter 8 . 6/8/2016
I really enjoy this story and I hope you continue it. Please :)
MeinGimli chapter 8 . 3/22/2016
a new idea. i like this story. its too bad it is abandoned. more than 2 years since last update.