Reviews for Harry Potter & The Runic Affinity
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 8 . 10/17/2017
A great story so far! Looking forward to reading more!
ScienceMama chapter 8 . 10/7/2017
This is getting so interesting! I would love to read more!
ScienceMama chapter 6 . 10/7/2017
*swoons*

(I think the runes stuff is fascinating too but the sweet HHr action has me swooning big time!)
ScienceMama chapter 5 . 10/7/2017
Sirius's will was amazing! It sounded just like him- honest, warm-hearted, generous, and funny, cracking jokes till the very end. Tears were running down my face. He had such a big heart and loved Harry so much. I will never be over Sirius's death.
ScienceMama chapter 3 . 10/6/2017
YAY, TONKS! Molly butting in and yelling at Sirius, insisting Harry be kept in the dark at all costs, has always infuriated me. How differently the books could've gone if things had been communicated to Harry sooner! I truly believe Sirius would be alive. Poor, brilliant Sirius. How amazingly thoughtful he was to take care of Buckbeak. Sirius is my favorite character but the tragedy of his life breaks my heart. :(

On a happier note, YAY FOR FLUFF! You capture those moments where two close friends are skirting the line of starting something so well. It's so exciting to be close to that person, and yet you feel a comfort down in your bones that says "This is home." BFF loves are the best. :)
MadMadameA chapter 8 . 9/11/2017
This story is absolutely and utterly fantastic! I adore how complex and in depth you write each scene. Well done! May your muse or time find you well!
lilashannah chapter 8 . 2/9/2017
another great chapter! it's been awhile but hopefully you'll come back to it..
Lonewolf2293 chapter 8 . 1/7/2017
This story is awesome , I like the way it's been written , well done!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/27/2016
Tough love
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 8 . 9/27/2016
More please
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 6 . 9/27/2016
That's the kiss,

Some spelling mistakes lips not hips etc
But thank you
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
Nice story thank you
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 2 . 9/25/2016
So good
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Nice start

Can't get over good dumbles
VioletBuckbeak chapter 8 . 7/19/2016
Hope you come back and finish the story. I am very interested tosee where ut goes.