Reviews for Harry Potter & The Runic Affinity
biob1 chapter 2 . 2/21
Pretty good so far.
capo327 chapter 8 . 2/17
Please update soon, it's a great story.
Enjoyed this story till Harry had to flash his penis in front of Tonks. Just get him to whip his penis out and fuck Tonks already. Not sure why the author thought that was ok. I read this story cos I thought it was H/Hr. Guess I was wrong. Stupid author.
Docholiday024 chapter 8 . 1/25
is it going to be another year before u update?
Docholiday024 chapter 2 . 1/24
i honestly think that if Harry and Hermione would have spent time together outside of the Weasley's they would have acted a lot like what you have written. not only that but i think they would have eventually figure out their feelings for each other and the story would have flowed in an entirely different direction than it did. very good chapter.
Great story. I love it so far. The only problem I see is in chapter 7? I think you changed Hermione's dress to 'pearly white'. In chapter 2 the dress was emerald green. Thanks for posting this story. Have an amazing day!
projectjay chapter 8 . 1/4
I have just found this story and have enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
hermonie was a bITCH ron ask a fair question where are your parents and she had smart ass comment. and did it ever cross hermoine mind that RON may want to spend time with his best friends.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
sorry but ron was closer to harry then hermoine and she did betray him in 3 year, she betray a trust and never even talk about it with him before hand.

and why do people feel ron want harry money did he ever once take money from harry the answer is NO.
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
You are EVIL you are, Though i've read this story.. Seven times... I still have the "SO CLOSE DAMMIT JUST KISS" moment :
Awesome
-Jesse-
starlite22 chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
Amazing story, love it so far, can't wait for more,
Was surprised how quiet Ginny and Ron were at the birthday party, thought Ron would of said something, and Ginny would of been mean about Hermione's dress.
Where's crookshanks?
You said they didn't have long till they went back to scool, but they have a month as they still have August to go.
Small nit pick, Harry would call them trousers not slakes.
Hope you uo date soon, wil have yo check out if you r written any more stories on this pairing.
Shamgar777 chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
Excellent story. I'm enjoying how you're building the idea of runic magic without making it an overpowered Harry story. I also like how the Weasleys are flawed but not evil or manipulative, and if that fact changed, you have set a framework that could build realistically not absurdly as in some other stories. I look forward to future chapters.
shugokage chapter 8 . 12/4/2014
Great job on this chapter and story!
Belowyn chapter 8 . 12/1/2014
Great story! Please update soon :) Can't wait to read on! Thumbs up!
Shadeslayers of Chosen Ones chapter 8 . 12/1/2014