Reviews for A Jedi's Path
kyoshi711 chapter 1 . 11/5
Like the story already but how old is Harry?
renextronex chapter 8 . 10/26
you know, if they were adopted brothers the "taboo" would be somewhat understandable, but adoptive cousins? who complains about that? im like O?O
renextronex chapter 1 . 10/25
tsukihime? mmhm that feels weird
Oka mate ive been waiting ages for this rewrite is it still in the works or should i just forget about it
TheNewJeniferChurch chapter 34 . 7/5
Okay, I vote for the rewrite, even though I know it's too late. And because of that, I would like to discuss two little nits I need to pick with you. One, your misuse of "vain". "In that vain" should read "In that vein". "Vain" is what Draco Malfoy is when he looks in the mirror, or like the song, "You're So Vain". Vanity. "Vein" is like a vein of gold, or the veins that hold your blood, in this case, the same subject, just further down the line. Two, and this is kind of personal taste more than a concrete criticism, but your sex scenes, while quite, um, exuberant, read a little "cheap", if you know what I mean. It's not that they're bad of themselves, but they could use a little polish. Really, most of your work is quite good, and those are the only two things I had against them, and I hope you'll take these comments constructively, as they are intended.
VERY FUCKING STUPID
R chapter 24 . 4/8
So, despite his extensive training in detection, and his experience with stealth users, he allows himself to be ambushed by two girls with little knowledge of his capabilities? The poor showing during the fight wasn't amusing either.
R chapter 18 . 4/7
And once again, Harry hands over his balls to whatever pair of tits asks for it (he keeps them in Velcro)
R chapter 13 . 4/6
Apparently, all it takes for Harry to turn into a spineless wretch is to be faced with an angry pair of tits. (Preferably large ones) he needs to fucking grow a pair. The interaction with Harry and the group is also irritating. A friend is a source of support. They don't treat you like a child, or overstep their boundaries by dictating how you take on PERSONAL business. That said, their loyalty is commendable.

This thing that you are doing with Jaina and Harry? Nauseating. A man can only be rebuffed for so long. Either they click, or they don't. If She doesn't accept his advances, then he needs to move the fuck on with his life. Especially when he already has another who loves and accepts him.

However, the rest of the story is pretty good. Looking forward to how you handle the war.
R chapter 7 . 4/6
This chapter was disappointing. The instant the illusion kicked in, they seemed to forget years of Jedi training and confidence-building.

I mean damn, Harry and the girl were trained to fight from the very best. They had their behavior shaped by one of the finest men ever to grace the order. (Luke) They shouldn't have been so affected. The fight with the anzati was a severe let-down. He got taken down like a bitch, and that's bullcrap.
Don't post a story as complete when it's not.
dvilleza chapter 34 . 2/7
it's been two years since this has updated and that's a little upsetting but I also know exactly how hard it is to go on when you're at an impasse. Thanks anyway for the read!
rooster chapter 34 . 2/2
U left us in such a cliff..let the force guide u to complete this fic or let force f***k u
Blazeb79 chapter 34 . 1/19
Lmao hahaha i started reading this fic cuz i thought it was a jaina/harry and it was great but you are right not only did you divert from your intentions but now made us all like Nakia, cassie, astraal and jaina. Its a fun story line. I was less interested in the HP inclusion than anything else cus i really love it when harry himself is emersed into the SW universe. Thanks for writing tho was fun. My own ending would be Jaina/astraal/ nakia all get pregnant and the raise a family together and such...i know , i know but what can i say im a happily ever after person.
Blazeb79 chapter 21 . 1/19
There are a few stories that have me cussing at them an this is one if them,why? Cuz i cant decide if i want to see jaina/harry or astraal/harry . I mean i hate seeing jaina/ Ze together cuz she should have been with harry but at the same time she effed up and she should live miserablely alone...harsh yes, butt no less true lol