Reviews for A Jedi's Path
ShadowWolf916 chapter 34 . 53m
Hi Angeldoctor

I know that you've probably moved on or pushed this fic away, but despite all it's faults it is still a really good piece. It's probably my most favourite story so I'd appreciate if you at least think about continuing or rewriting this.

Big fan
AnimeMan4235 chapter 1 . 7/13
“I came out here to get the measure of you haveAye, I have, I’m disappointed”
ACITYBURNT chapter 1 . 6/5
Query: may I kill the meatbags, master?
HK-47 is literally the best and most funny charactor in star wars.
John Wilburn chapter 34 . 5/27
The first thing to do before writing a story is to create a story outline so you know where you want to go
CapriSunnyD chapter 1 . 3/29
I couldn't make it to the end. Harry is so inconsistent when it comes to battle. I also dislike the lack of the Harry/Jaina romance. Why even have it listed as such when it is more Harry/Astraal than anyone else. Disappointment.
Maude19502000 chapter 34 . 3/27
Very good story !
maude19502000 chapter 34 . 3/27
Pouvez vous publier la réécriture même si c est un peu tard?merci d avance
scimas chapter 1 . 2/10
I have read this story upto 5th chapter and still don't know why it is marked as Harry Potter Star Wars crossover. I mean there is nothing in the story from HP apart from a character called Harry Potter. You could have as well called him Sheldon Cooper and it wouldn't have made any difference to the story..
I am sorry, while your prose is luid, it lacks skill and spark. In addition, you left out tons of plot information, such as how did ht etwo plans mesh? what were the problems they experienced inescaping? who are their captors [Vong, right?]?
StonerMcWeedPot chapter 2 . 1/23
Jacen, The Mighty Animal Tamer
Jaina, The Mechanical Overlord

Harry... The Metal Detector...
Reddy chapter 1 . 1/3
Could you repost the rewrite? I loved that one. This is good, that was better.
Six Foot Assassin chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
Never liked stories that had a spinless canon Harry as the MC.
kyoshi711 chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
Like the story already but how old is Harry?
renextronex chapter 8 . 10/26/2017
you know, if they were adopted brothers the "taboo" would be somewhat understandable, but adoptive cousins? who complains about that? im like O?O
renextronex chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
tsukihime? mmhm that feels weird