Reviews for A Jedi's Path
back2front chapter 33 . 8/15/2021
Just reread this, don't get why a good story has to become a shitty teenage wankfest. And then ending the story where you did because you didn't plan the basic story line out and didn't know where to go was a sick move. To fix the story just go back and delete all the parts where fucks every single female bar his mom and aunt or gets anyone he meets wetter than a veela on steroids in 30seconds of meeting him. As a child he apparently masters the force, but as soon as he gets a hardon vong, sith, spy networks, trillion credit companies, 2 apprentices all get forgotten so he can duck a twilek in the ass. It's literally like the last 10 chapters where written by different people who need to get laid.
PainedLife chapter 1 . 12/29/2020
I’m sad this stopped. I really was enjoying it. Nakia was an awesome character and the Harry/World you built was really entertaining.
kyoshi7111 chapter 17 . 12/9/2020
Good story.
kyoshi7111 chapter 11 . 12/7/2020
Good story.
WithinTheMadness chapter 22 . 5/25/2020
It's too bad this story looks finished. Truthfully, I'm a bit surprised the harem thing didn't gain traction, joke or not.

Don't get me wrong, NOT having one when it's readily available (mostly monogamous female spy network hint much?) is a remarkable sign of character. And demonstrates the depth of his affections for the two leading ladies. But still, nice to entertain the idea
Um chapter 7 . 4/20/2020
Uhh... what or who is Naruto and what or who is Tomoe?
HAEVs Sha chapter 17 . 4/17/2020
Finally, he start to grow up. It make my mood better. And i am a fan of Revan, and faith is hk47?
HAEVs Sha chapter 14 . 4/17/2020
Because he is weak yet arrogant. You have a bad way describe it.. It frustating,,
HAEVs Sha chapter 1 . 4/16/2020
Weak
Hixaf chapter 30 . 1/31/2020
I Fricken know it this ended with late Harry/Jaina i hate that why can't they be happy from the get go with some hardship but not like this
Christian chapter 6 . 9/17/2019
Great chapter, thanks!
Christian chapter 5 . 9/17/2019
Always loved the Supernatural opening :) and his fighting style is awesome!
Christian chapter 3 . 9/17/2019
As someone who suffered a brief period of abuse when I was young and spent some time in the foster system, I think you wrote Harry's reactions very well, so thank you for that.
Christian chapter 2 . 9/17/2019
A fun new take on Harry Potter and a new take I am looking forward to reading
chaotix1 chapter 22 . 9/12/2019
nice combo reference from the force unleashed