Reviews for A Hikikomori Went Shopping
kikilalakia1 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
"Great. I broke him" XDD That killed me!
yaoiprincess101 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Yup...I can totally imagine this is happening.
gohagosa100 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
THAT'S HYSTERICAL! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! (Laughs all over the floor)
TotemundTabu chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
It was really cute and in character 3 !
speadee chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I'm guessing this story is AU since the characters seem to be humans instead of countries. Then America is Japan's neighbor.

I like how you used the history to portray a more human situation. Japan wouldn't need just food, but also clothing and other supplies and equipment. Did he just ask Netherlands to buy those things too, then pay him? Japan sure was lucky for the past two years if Netherlands was always available. I'm guessing he didn't have his dog, either, because the dog would need to go outside. Did he also have a work-at-home job?

Wouldn't Japan have called the police if America broke in? That was a good way to portray America: calling himself a hero who rescues a damsel in distress from the tower. I just wished he had succeeded in getting Japan to feel comfortable going out more. At the same time, I don't blame Japan for not wanting to go out since I'm kind of like that, especially since I don't like being outdoors.
Read.Live.Vocaloid chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
It was so not half-assed! It was cute. I rolled my eyes at 'Im the hero ho gets to save you!' (in the good, sigh-what-else-could-you-expect-from-America way). I laughed at the end. It was really cute and fun to read, so no, it was not 'half-assed' or 'sucked' or no, no, no, no, no- I rally like it. So it was awesome. Like, Pryssia-level awesome (I blame you for gettin me stuck with the 'like'. Read it so much in the FelikxLiet I am now putting it at least twice in every sentence in my head D: xDDDDD. I have been Poland-ized).
secretassassingirl chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
*picks up papers from the floor* Well that was unnecessary...

I like the story!
Crowleys.Humanity chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Oh please continue this! It's so cute! I loved it x3
Girl-of-Action chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Oh Gosh, poor Kiku, lol. XD
Juan Pujol Garcia chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Kiku is what I try to be! My family keeps interfering though...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
** aww poor Kiku xD (kinda)
Greece's kitty chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
KIKUUUU!*glomps japan* ILL GET RID OF AMERICA FOR YOU!
Oh and awsome story!