Reviews for The Price
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
That is a really sad use of sparkle but Dean did get what he paid for and Sam lived.
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Jeepers creepers that one was sad, it nearly made me cry.
I actually can't watch that damn episode with out wanting to cry. This was sad and awesome all at the same time and I loved it.
Dizzo chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Oh sure, make me cry why don't you!
I'm sure Dean's life did flash before his eyes, and thank you for letting him see the nicer things, few and far between though they were.

very, very moving - great job x
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Oh my heart! *starts crying with Sammy*
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Can't deny that it IS depressing, but let's be honest: their life has never been a picnic. And yes, I enjoyed the moment of peace in his last few seconds - being part of what always mattered most to him: family.

xx Kate
I hate you. D:
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Very moving, I like how you allow Dean some moment of relief in seeing his life flash before his eyes and letting Sam see that as well, the death is the heartbreaking moment, though, when you know that relief is gone for both brothers and torment reigns until they are together again.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I'd forgotten how sad that episode made me. The emotion of the moment was nicely caught here.
Bev x
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Stunning...and *sob*
Chick xx
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Good drabble.
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Dean's last moments can't have been easy but you've made them more bearable somehow - Nicely done
Jimelda chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Wow, heart-wrenching enough? This scene always manages to bring tears to my eyes, however I did very much enjoy the look into Dean's mind at this point.

Cheers,
Jimelda
TheYmp chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Wow, so moving.

It is depressing, but that final selfless thought "Sam is there, alive" is beautiful.
Sharlot chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Ouchies...my heart! /grabs nearest stuffed toy and goes fetal.

Devastating