Reviews for Night of Passion
Good!
jw1 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
wicked m8
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Wait is this the fred and daphne from the 2002 and 2004 movie or the new scooby doo movie with robbie amell as fred?Never mind.
Haze12 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
It is good but I can't I imagine fred and daphne like that.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Wow! That was so good, are you sure it's your first one? I love how it was sexy, but tasteful, unlike most lemons I've read. It captures the characters personalities really well, too.
LoveofVelma chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Not your comfort zone? Couldn't tell it at all. Great job of getting the romantic feeling without being explicit which isn't easy to do. Take it from one who deleted the first 'M' rated story.

Good lemonaide!

LoV
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
That was disgusting thing I ever read
Kelli chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Dead because of perfection.
Ninja chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Very good always room for improvement
TheSDCaseFiles chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This was a truly amazing article about Fred and Daphne. This is the way that they would make love in private; this displays the true characteristics of the two. I applaud you! Great story, and you're taking this in from the #1 Scooby-Doo fan in the world! Nice, dude!
Tin Wordsman chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
A very sweet lemon; quite sensual but preserving the basic innocence of Fred & Daph's romance. I think we probably all have in our heads at least one sexy story about favorite 'toon characters. Wonderfully done! (And never be afraid to leave your comfort zone; you're among friends here.)
SofiiDoo chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
BYE INFANCY! But,it's a beautiful Rated M,it's my favourite:)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I was going to say considering its your first lemon, its great, but you know what?
Its just a great lemon. Awesome read. Not considering anything. Its a job well done. I applaud you. xD There were some pretty sexy moments but it was quite sweet too ) Kudos!
xx
Cassie chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Wait I have a question am I the only one who keeps my love for fraphne a secret I mean I don't read the fanfictions on my computer just on my iPhone so whenever my sister Or mom dad friends anyone I always have to delete everything I can't ever tell them because they make fun of me for watching scooby doo so is it just me
FireTiger1008 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I dont always read lemons, there not really my thing but honestly out of the few i have read yours was the best! I loved the cute ending! It may not have been your comfort zone but you really couldnt tell because it was a great. :) Nice job as always.
Fire :) xx