Reviews for He's Not Invincible
weepingangelofnewnewyork chapter 1 . 8/2
aww this was so sweet. You outdid yourself on this one, I almost cried at the end 3
marsupeler chapter 1 . 5/19
grayson-lover-101 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Loved this little fic
avengingwolves chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
ohmygurd! i loved this!
Susana A chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
/banshee screeches/ I'm reading this in church and I'm having a hard time controlling my face. Such a great story. You're an amazing writer.
Ninjababe09 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This is too cute. I loved it, really did! Great job. :]
Heather Wolf chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Can I just say I love this? It makes me incredibly happy and sad at the same time. Mostly because I lost my own hearing. completely. I have cochlear implants now, but that's never near as perfect as hearing aids can be sometimes. I... I dunno I guess I just have a lot of emotions over this story now.
12 Clintasha chapter 1 . 7/15/2012's me...WOW. It's amazing. The way they react to each other when they are alone is perfect. Dymanic is awesome. *takes hat off and bows* Perfection!
sarah busby chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
at first i wasnt sure where this was going and whether i would like it or not (i love clint!) but the story really surprised me as its been written from a very unique angle! i would never have thought that a story where this would happen would have pulled me in, but its written so well that i was genuinely upset for clint! it sounds like you know your subject material very well. i really enjoyed it! x
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Adding to favs. It was good and sounded real coming from Natasha. Natasha's a hard character to get, but I think you did well :)
discordchick chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Would it be cliche to say he's my hero too? lol. I really love the fact that he is deaf. It makes me respect him more for overcoming a handicap and dealing with it. And I love that Clint and Natasha are able to do it together :) They really are the best partners. Great story!
Silver Mirror chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This story was lovely! Best fic I've read dealing with Clint losing his hearing.
The Miss America chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
this was really cute! and sad. i loved the ending!
RabbitRun chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This was pretty good! I like the fact that you took the time to explain this- most other authors who actually do address the deaf issue only mention it in passing, which seems to leave a lot of readers confused as to whether it's actually canon or not. For such a defining characteristic, it seems to be a relatively little-known fact; I didn't even know about it until another fic made me curious enough to look it up. Your writing is good and almost completely free of grammar errors, you don't butcher the English language, and you've got the characters pretty down-pat. I especially liked your portrayal of Clint and Natasha- that they care very deeply about one another but they're too private and/or stubborn to say it out loud. The only thing I found slightly off was the fact that Clint could speak perfectly well despite being deaf; realistically, if he can't hear Natasha talk, he can't hear himself talk, which would actually render it almost impossible to talk at a normal volume and rate. It doesn't affect the story too much; I'm just being nit-picky!

Good job!