Reviews for He's Not Invincible
pandoraswish chapter 1 . 4/23
pretty good! but I think you can space things out better so that you don't have an inch or so of complete text. make use of paragraphs!
Amy Hamato chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
I don't usually ship Clintasha but this is so precious.
weepingangelofnewnewyork chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
aww this was so sweet. You outdid yourself on this one, I almost cried at the end 3
marsupeler chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh so fluff, so good
grayson-lover-101 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Loved this little fic
avengingwolves chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
ohmygurd! i loved this!
Susana A chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
/banshee screeches/ I'm reading this in church and I'm having a hard time controlling my face. Such a great story. You're an amazing writer.
Ninjababe09 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This is too cute. I loved it, really did! Great job. :]
Heather Wolf chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Can I just say I love this? It makes me incredibly happy and sad at the same time. Mostly because I lost my own hearing. completely. I have cochlear implants now, but that's never near as perfect as hearing aids can be sometimes. I... I dunno I guess I just have a lot of emotions over this story now.
12 Clintasha chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Yes..it's me...WOW. It's amazing. The way they react to each other when they are alone is perfect. Dymanic is awesome. *takes hat off and bows* Perfection!
sarah busby chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
at first i wasnt sure where this was going and whether i would like it or not (i love clint!) but the story really surprised me as its been written from a very unique angle! i would never have thought that a story where this would happen would have pulled me in, but its written so well that i was genuinely upset for clint! it sounds like you know your subject material very well. i really enjoyed it! x
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Adding to favs. It was good and sounded real coming from Natasha. Natasha's a hard character to get, but I think you did well :)
discordchick chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Would it be cliche to say he's my hero too? lol. I really love the fact that he is deaf. It makes me respect him more for overcoming a handicap and dealing with it. And I love that Clint and Natasha are able to do it together :) They really are the best partners. Great story!
Silver Mirror chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This story was lovely! Best fic I've read dealing with Clint losing his hearing.
The Miss America chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
this was really cute! and sad. i loved the ending!