Reviews for To Rescue Her Prince
Ana chapter 33 . 2/11
Nice Story! I Love Severus in your Story ️
ScrewballBRaine chapter 30 . 1/19/2015
"We like sparkly things." Yup. Yup we do xD
Ive very much enjoyed this so far and I shall be adding it to my favourites list as soon as I have finished reading it :)
Mary's Lost Lamb chapter 33 . 1/29/2013
A lovely story. It was a good read, although the mature scenes were a little bit awkward and it got a bit wordy sometimes.

I enjoyed it very much, and I hope I read more stories just as good as this one.
ruth hammond chapter 28 . 11/30/2012
love those plot bunnies!
ruth hammond chapter 22 . 11/30/2012
ooooooooooooooooo good
ruth hammond chapter 16 . 11/2/2012
ruth hammond chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
remember reading this previously...hope this is not one of the chapters...really enjoyed this chapter, it had tension and held it well...something I have enjoyed while reading this story...on to the next chapter!
Hiwatarisgurl38 chapter 33 . 10/16/2012
Loved this story thumbs up! :)
ruth hammond chapter 33 . 10/10/2012
Sorry about not reviewing much, I tend to get into a story that I enjoy and just keep going. Excellent story, one of those that you wish could go on.
ruth hammond chapter 21 . 10/9/2012
sadistic authors and their cliffies...glad that I am not waiting for updates.
on to the next chapter
ruth hammond chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
am really enjoying this story. sorry about the lack of caps at beginning of sentences...desk is covered with work to be done and some letters are covered...will eventually be getting back to doing it right!
asiacheetah chapter 23 . 10/3/2012
Loved how Lizzie got rid of Severous' rage. *wink*
staywondrous chapter 10 . 9/17/2012
finished chapter 10 and I'm in love your fanfiction is seriously underrated it needs more love.
Moonchild1212 chapter 33 . 9/17/2012
Ahhh... a perfect ending. Thank you for taking the time to write this story and for all ofyour hard work. It is greatly appreciated. You did a wonderful job!