Reviews for Strange Bedfellows
King Baka chapter 1 . 7/10
Great idea for a story. It's a real talent to portray a convincing relationship in so few words. I've always enjoyed your one-shots.
Wenchster chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Awesome! Superb! I'm completely head over heels in love with this oneshot, with your writing style in general! Personally, I think the "odd sense of humour" as you call it makes it all the more greater. It had some seriousness to it because of the whole new relationship ground treading, but the humour made everything else calm and light hearted, and for the IY plot that is a true breath of fresh air. Those characters need a break sometimes. Just let them get laid I say! Lol. And when I say that I mean InuYasha and Kagome, OF COURSE. Heheheheheheh.

I hope your still writing other stories for Inu/Kag. You are FREAKING a-maze-ing with them, you know that right? Even if you do I don't think you get told enough. I'm going to check and see if have any other Inu/Kag romances (crossing fingers). And I'm really hoping your still writing IY, period. I'd feel like we lost one of the "greats" if you don't. Anyways, I'm officially a huge fan of yours. Thanks for creating this mind-blowing piece with InuYasha/Kagome!
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
I enjoyed how you portrayed their relationship
Rochoa chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
I love the idea and execution of this story! You captured Inuyasha's thoughts and fears so perfectly I practically feel like this is canon (I wish!)! Great job!
UrmixMoonstone chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Loved it!
blalala chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
This was just perfect. Adding this to my favorite :D
RavennaAngelline chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
"Traditions" is one of my favorite stories, and Rurouni Kenshin is another one of my favorite fandoms, so this was actually cute. And I got a couple giggles out of it, so yay!
Silver-Grace09 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I absolutely love your story. You even included a history and explanation. Not a lot of authors would do that. I am impressed. You made Inuyasha turn out to be a complete gentalman that we all know and love. THANK YOU!
Thayet9 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Super cute and super sweet. The sexy times were very tasteful but I got the impression you knew what you were writing about (which is refreshing). I also enjoyed and appreciated that you gave Inuyasha some brain power, not that idiotic Inuyasha isn't fun, it was just nice to see a little more depth.
Sumiregusa chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I absolutely loved this I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get around to reading it, but the wait had definitely been worth it! It was so funny and sweet at the same time 3 You did a really great job and I just LOVED Inuyasha's responses throughout the whole fic! It's just perfect! Nice work! xx
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Epic Story! Love how Inuyasha reacted to the second guy, it made me laugh out loud!
akr0070 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I thought this was charming and a very entertaining read )
Jirubee chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I'm beyond pleased that I stumbled upon your story. It's so hard to find legitamately GOOD stories on here, and I've read this over a couple of times and I'm definitely recommending it to others. :)
BirdHummingAlong chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Oh my! This was a very cute story! I think that inuyashas character was very well writen :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
See, it's stuff like this that makes me remember why I love you so much. Or rather your writing? I'm not sure which is the appropriate distinction, really. As appreciative as I am of a good story line, I hate it when the details get lost or way-sided. Not many people realize just how shy and innocent InuYasha is, how much every little accidental touch means to him, and how much of a kid he is in the 'kids-see-the-world-differently' sort of way. And the way you express it, while still keeping true to each of their personalities, just magnifies the overall importance and emotion of all of it - in a way that in a way that leaves no one untouched by the pure and simple humanity of it.

And don't worry dearie, I adore your sense of humor.

Sin cere,