Reviews for Strange Bedfellows
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 1 . 3/22
I enjoyed how you portrayed their relationship
Rochoa chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
I love the idea and execution of this story! You captured Inuyasha's thoughts and fears so perfectly I practically feel like this is canon (I wish!)! Great job!
UrmixMoonstone chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Loved it!
blalala chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
This was just perfect. Adding this to my favorite :D
RavennaAngelline chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
"Traditions" is one of my favorite stories, and Rurouni Kenshin is another one of my favorite fandoms, so this was actually cute. And I got a couple giggles out of it, so yay!
Silver-Grace09 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I absolutely love your story. You even included a history and explanation. Not a lot of authors would do that. I am impressed. You made Inuyasha turn out to be a complete gentalman that we all know and love. THANK YOU!
Thayet9 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Super cute and super sweet. The sexy times were very tasteful but I got the impression you knew what you were writing about (which is refreshing). I also enjoyed and appreciated that you gave Inuyasha some brain power, not that idiotic Inuyasha isn't fun, it was just nice to see a little more depth.
Sumiregusa chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I absolutely loved this I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get around to reading it, but the wait had definitely been worth it! It was so funny and sweet at the same time 3 You did a really great job and I just LOVED Inuyasha's responses throughout the whole fic! It's just perfect! Nice work! xx
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Epic Story! Love how Inuyasha reacted to the second guy, it made me laugh out loud!
akr0070 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I thought this was charming and a very entertaining read )
Jirubee chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I'm beyond pleased that I stumbled upon your story. It's so hard to find legitamately GOOD stories on here, and I've read this over a couple of times and I'm definitely recommending it to others. :)
BirdHummingAlong chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Oh my! This was a very cute story! I think that inuyashas character was very well writen :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
See, it's stuff like this that makes me remember why I love you so much. Or rather your writing? I'm not sure which is the appropriate distinction, really. As appreciative as I am of a good story line, I hate it when the details get lost or way-sided. Not many people realize just how shy and innocent InuYasha is, how much every little accidental touch means to him, and how much of a kid he is in the 'kids-see-the-world-differently' sort of way. And the way you express it, while still keeping true to each of their personalities, just magnifies the overall importance and emotion of all of it - in a way that in a way that leaves no one untouched by the pure and simple humanity of it.

And don't worry dearie, I adore your sense of humor.

Sin cere,

- DoP -
Cathy chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Love this story and I love Inuyasha and Kagome. I'm thinking of starting to post some stories on here soon. I have a passion for writing and I've been told I'm good. Now all I need is the public opinion ;). Keep up the good work :)
Letsgobeavs05 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012