Reviews for Truly Committed
K Gibbs Winters chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
Better name than the blur, lol ;P
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
Great chapter and great fic. Thx for sharing this, it was a joy to read.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I just found this fic. I liked this first chap and I'm excited to read more.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
I liked this story. Straight out fluff and such is highly under rated.
vamplover2011 chapter 8 . 8/22/2012
Yay Clark finally flew. I like that saving Lois was the reason why he was able to fly. Yes they finally slept together. That was an amazing way to end the story.

'Feeling him rise within her, she giggled and said "careful, or I'll start calling you superman."'

Haha I like that Lois will call Clark Superman. I wish this story didn't end, it was really good. :)
vamplover2011 chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
I like how clueless Clark can be at times. Lois is always jumping to the wrong conclusions. Both of them need to communicate better. That was the most steamiest kiss / makeout scene ever! I like that they addressed their feelings for each other.
vamplover2011 chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
I love this chapter. The moments that these two are always finding are adorable. I like when she told him she didn't have a car so he needed to take her to the Planet.
vamplover2011 chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
I like that Clark went to check on her when she was having a nightmare. I like when either Lois or Clark become nervous around each other. As I've said before these two are so cute together.
vamplover2011 chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
Clark telling Lois about his powers and then showing them to her is too cute! I like that he's nervous around Lois and manages to say the wrong things. I've always liked their quirky and bantering relationship.
vamplover2011 chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
I love Lois' reaction to finding out he's the Blur. I also like that Clark isn't going to keep hiding his identity from her anymore.
vamplover2011 chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Clark kissing Lois' forehead as a way to comfort her is such a lovely scene. That man really is a manic for wanting Lois and Clark to be together in front of him. I like that both of them have thought about how their first time together will be. Clark using his powers in front of Lois is amazing. ;)
vamplover2011 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I love that the maniac asked Clark if he loved Lois. I wish the writers would have done that on the show. :)
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
Aww...nice job! I've just rewatched Crimson yesterday so with it still fresh in my mind, I was anxious to read your take on it and am glad I did. I REALLY like that you gave us a scene with Clark's answering the maniacs question about lovin' Lois. Woohoo! *does happy dance*

Of course, everything that followed his heroic rescue was worth the read. Thank you for sharing! :D
triptpol85 chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Another really good chapter, though short, I wish you would expand on this story.
triptpol85 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I've always been surprised more fanfics were not written about that one amazing scene!