Reviews for Real Vamps Don't Wear Glitter
Illucida chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
Oh, Death. He's so classy. I wonder who is rescuing Dean from the water? Thanks for the update!
nancylou chapter 9 . 8/21/2012
Soulless thinks that the way to kill a vampire is to drop a building on him or try to drown him? Somebody has seen 'the Wizard of Oz', one too many times. He's a frigging vampire, not the wicked witch. Dumbass. LOL

Soulless may have been more powerful than Stephen King's 'Carrie', but she didn't bleed from every opening, when she used her powers. (except for the beginning of the movie, and I will have pity on the men reading this, and will not go there.)

'We weren't dying. Not down there. Not that night'.
Hmmmm, you know I love my 'Mystery Spot' quote.

'Sam huffed. (I'm still here, you dork)'.
Aww, true love. But why 'dork'? Why not 'jerk'?

Death is in the house. Things just got (more) interesting.
More please. :)
GaelicAngel chapter 9 . 8/21/2012
Man old soulless really did do a number on Dean but like always he just won't give up, which all in all is a freakin good thing.
You had me worried there for a few seconds, right on the edge of my seat.

I can't wait for the nect part and to see what the hell death wamts with our boy tis time around.
Great posting and an awesome chapter as always!
Lilly roo chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
This is goooooooooood, real gooooooooooood! i kinda want to see Garth again meybe he could help dean...just a suggestion. update soon please!
Illucida chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
[laughs] Dean wants to take on Death now? (imagines them in a boxing ring)

Death's probably not after you right now Dean. If he was, you'd already be in Purgatory. (I think) 'Cause he's just BA like that.

This was pretty awesome. I really enjoyed the chapter. You did a great job with it. :D
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
Wonderful chapter. Love how you've mojoed Sam. And Dean, as usual, kickass! And awesome, dropping Death in there!
nancylou chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
I never did like hamsters. They are not reliable, have no sense of a work ethic.

Anyway, back to business.

I love how VampDean wants to do right by Sammy, even if it means not allowing Soulless to be shot. Because 'dah' Sammy is going to need his body back in one piece and in working condition.

Baldy was crawling away from Dean, crying like a bitch. LOL. Heck, I wanted to kick his ass.

'He was hiding, all right, but he wasn't hiding from me'.
Sammy wouldn't hide from Dean, no matter what. He could sense that there was some bad mojo about to happen.

'You're weak! I've got his body. And you want your brother back..'
No sh!t, Sherlock.

Dean decides that sometimes you have to cut your loses and retreat. I love how he protects the duffel, as if it contained something precious, which of course it does.
Then Sammy feels safe enough to ask Dean 'where are we', even though they are still not out of danger, just away from Soulless.

So, we have Baldy with a bootprint on his ass. Soulless doing some bad magic crap, and Dean and Sammy in the water. Those hamsters better start doing their job, I want to know what happens next.
Illucida chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
This was a very exciting chapter. Sam pulled out some scary mojo (and put his heart through the ringer.) Dean has to re-strategize and recover. Hope Sam's duffel is waterproof. (joking about that-I don't think water coming in to contact with a soul would really do anything...)

I saw one sentence that needs a comma: "If he ganked Soulless Sam wouldn't have a body to go back to." It needs the comma between Soulless and Sam.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 8 . 8/10/2012
Awesome chapter, love the twists and turns. Love it!
Laminaria Lutra chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
Yeah, "Herschel"...good to know the New York Campbells are still in touch with the Kansas Campbells (though sad to find out this way) :-)...nice obscure canon reference, though.
ccase13 chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
This is a very strange but interesting story. I will be interested in what all happens next.
rog457 chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
I am so loving this fic its exactly what I think would have happened if the show didn't need Dean to not be a vamp for too long.

I have to tell you that the quality of your writing is spoiling me for most other fics :-).
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
oh man! Freaking AWESOME chapter! Great action. Love Dean's POV and can't wait for the next chap!
Gabthevamp chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
Oh, such a great chapter! Poor Dean, still feeling like he wants to help Sam even when he knows "Souless" is lying. I love it. I'm so looking forward to Sam getting his soul back and how he'll interact with Vamp!Dean. I hope you'll include the manifestations of the toll that Hell took on Sam. I have read more stories than I wished where after his reunion with his soul Sam is just fine.
75 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »