Reviews for Real Vamps Don't Wear Glitter
deannaG chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
Damn, Damn, Damn. Dean you were so close to beating these a holes.

'Herschel'? Oy vey, one of them was Jewish? He needs to be buried like now, no time to go after the vampire. LOL

'For a moment I thought his eyes flashed pitch black'
That's right, SilverRuffian sneaks in canon. HeeHee.

Soulless' puppy eyes suck. That is funny. That's right 'female dog', no soul, no puppy eyes.

When Soulless opened up the duffel, I was like 'don't you dare hurt him', and that creepy stalker smile of his, I was ready to slap off (like I was going to slap the computer or something *shakes head at my own craziness*). Sammy gets all bright and then goes boom...

Damn it, SilverRuffian, is your middle name 'cliff hanger'? Or maybe 'bwahaha'.

Bummer, split the battle of the century into (at least) two parts, I'll be sitting in the corner until I get the chapter alert for chap 8.
nancylou chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
In my seven plus years of being a fan of Supernatural, this is the first time that I actually rooted for the MOTW. LOL

Of course, when the MOTW is Dean Winchester and the 'good guys', are Soulless and Baldy it isn't that hard to choose. It really is amazing how a character that seemed so honest and good in one episode (In the Beginning), became such an a-hole later on. Paula Stiles over at InnsmouthFreePress calls him 'Grandpa Shady'. Mary must have loved her father because she named her second born after him, even though she must have loved her mother more. LOL

I love how Dean sees Sammy in the soul and Soulless as just an a-hole. Kind of like how we all saw him in the beginning of season 6. LOL.

I have to quote this whole paragraph, because this is why Soulless stayed away from Dean for a whole year. Dean would have known that there was something wrong (missing) with the idiot:

"Soulless. I couldn't think of him as Sam. I tried, but I couldn't. The soul in the bag? That's Sam. All he was, all he ever will be. That's my brother. I took care of him when he was little, looked after him always, even when he got bigger, older, and his bitchface came out. He's my brother, warts and all, not…not that other one. Even before I got turned, when we met up again, I knew something was wrong, but I played "Let's Pretend." Let's pretend Sam's normal, even though he doesn't sleep anymore. Let's pretend he's the same old emo Sasquatch he's always been, even tho I knew, deep down inside, that he wasn't. There were signs, things he said or didn't say, the way he looked and acted, that should have clued me in. I ignored them all, right up until the day he told me he didn't care about anything or anybody. Including me."

Sammy, big brother needs you.
You know what the best part of 'Man who knew too much' was? The part when Sammy shots Soulless. Just because you are a 'better' hunter, big deal, sometimes you need a little emotion to really kick someone's butt.
Illucida chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
Soulless thinks he can just stare at his soul without any consequences? Sammy's not going to take it.

Poor Dean. Dead man's blood is not fun.

Looking forward to more!
Illucida chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
Aww. I liked the brotherly-ness of this chapter. Looking forward to the fight in the next one.
GaelicAngel chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
Aww crap here we go again and can someone please put a bullet in Gran'pa Campbell because I hate the freakin guy. I wonder if Sam is gonna get re-souled now or is there another showdown coming our way.
Loved this one, lots of action and vamp!Dean being awesome.
Laminaria Lutra chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
OMG, Battle of the BAMFs! Amazing strategizing and counter-strategizing, tempered by those poignant memories folded in just right.

" And then the whole damn thing blew up in his face." Hmm...I guess this means no wall this time...this could get interesting...
Gabthevamp chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
Oh, I love this story! I hope you update soon. I love how Dean is interacting with Sam's soul. Those are my favorite parts.
rog457 chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
I love that Dean is literally carrying Sam's soul around and caring for it, just as he has cared for Sam himself since he was a child.

ooh loved the John dream, I wonder just how John would have actually reacted if he was alive when Dean was turned. I don't think he would have just been sternly disapproving.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
Very, very good chapter!
deannaG chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
It is good to know that Sammy still has a little bit of a hold on Dean.
'I was real gentle when I put Sam's duffel down on the bed.' Love

LOL, AlphaVamp doesn't need a stinking cellphone.
Baldy! I liked Gramps in 'In the Beginning', but hated him in season 6. *gives Sera G. the skunk eye, another character you fudged with*

Garth! Please tell me, this is the same idiot hunter that made me want to kick my tv in.
And then please tell me, that Dean is going to drain him dry, just because. pretty please.

John is pissed. Chuck is in trouble. The plot thickens.
Jennie chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
Great chapter! I'm very interested in reading more.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Oh crap! He went after the Prophet? I swear, his cojones must clang like a bell when he walks. And I'll bet that Chuck is probably pissing himself right now.

" It's gonna be a long night."
Yay! Best news of the day. I hope this is a long story to fill that long night. But someone should tell Chuck to change his britches first.
Illucida chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
I could picture everything really well. The ending was really cool; I kind of imagined it animated style (for whatever reason). I loved Dean's message.

Oh, and your warning? Super exciting. I can't wait for more.
Illucida chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
How'd I miss reviewing this chapter? I thought this was great. It was a lovely bit. The domestics (especially the part with Ben and the part at the end) amused me greatly. Lovely work!
ccase13 chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
This is a very interesting AU you have going here. I can't wait to see more.
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »