Reviews for Real Vamps Don't Wear Glitter
nancylou chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
It's about time, stupid ffnet.

Welcome back Impala.
Good bye for now, you know who and her son.
BAMF Dean is in the house and he is calling out Sam and friends, big time.

I don't like French Vanilla, vanilla shouldn't be yellow.
I prefer Vanilla Bean.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
This is a really good story. I hope you keep updating!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
Let me think. Tap Tap Tap.
I got it, I liked the VampDean and Sam's soul parts.
done.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I am Twi-hard but I loved this chapter.
The premise is simply brilliant.
The phase of Dean as a vampire was quite brief, but very interesting in the TV show.
There is plenty to explore.
Interestingly, both Winchester brothers are doomed to the souls of them.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
lol Domestic life in a vamp!household. I liked this a lot. I liked how you described how Dean discovered his connection with Ben. Also, Dean poking the soul amused me very much. :)
1983Sarah chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
Oh, very good characterizations. Dean is quite a bit scary as a vampire, even if he is "gooey", lol. Ben is just delightfully terribly evil! I can't wait to read more!
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Holy fangfanfic, BAVMF!man!
I can see this happening. And why wouldn't he 'turn' Ben and Lisa and have them 'hunt' with him? Makes a kind of a bloody sense to me.

BAVMF!Dean vs. Soulless!Sasquatch ... aw Gawd, bring it! Bring it! Bring it! Bring it! This could be so epic and I know you're fully capable of going the full extreme. Their brotherly 'human' discussions usually involve fistfights and serious punches being thrown. How much more damage could they do to each other in the altered states they're in now?
*flails at the thought of all the potential whumpage and damage*
No Limp!anyone or h/c in sight, just lots of pain, suffering, and rich juicy meaty bloody angst served at red hot boiling blood temperature!

*passes sunscreen to Fang!Dean and buckles up for a bumpy bloody ride*

Can we please have some sparklyfuglywannbe getting ganked?
*blinks big innocent googooly eyes at writer*
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Great one.
Illucida chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Dean's got a very special package for Soulless!Sammy. (And didn't that feel weird, typing that. .) If he does succeed, what will happen? It should be very interesting. Potentially depressing.

Looking forward to more!
nancylou chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
'Stupid shouldn't be allowed to breed' Amen and Hallelujah.

Is it wrong that I want to give Death a big hug.
He always had a soft spot in his heart for Dean.
At least we know that he can never be killed in the show. LOL

So, Boris (loved his hair) wants Soulless to get his soul back.
AlphaVamp thinks that is a good idea.
Hmm the plot thickens, because I would think that if Sammy got his soul back then he would try to get his Dean back. Hmmm.

'Maybe the Braeden haters out here should skip that chapter'. Like Robert De Niro said in 'Taxi Driver', 'you talking to me'. LOL.
1983Sarah chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Great couple of chapters, I like how you're working the story and giving it some unique twists and turns, I can't wait to see what happens next!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Oh my. Someone please get Sam out of that freaking bag.
Jennie chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
You definitely got my attention! It's well written and very much in character.
nancylou chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
Chuck is a hack writer? Blasphemy,I have accepted Chuck as god.

I like the picture of Jensen/Dean. very BAMF.

VampDean vs Soulless Sam, bring it.
Where are my manners?
Bring it, please. :)
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
The "I can see my reflection in the mirror, dumbass" line had Dean written all over it. Aw, poor Chuck! Quick, write the world back to normal, dumbass. We can't lose you!
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »