Reviews for Real Vamps Don't Wear Glitter
LucidKren chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
:D This has me pretty excited. I can't wait to see what you do with this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Interesting twist. I like it, it's a what if, had Dean been left a vampire. I can imagine that he would have brought his "family" into it, but yeah, with Sam being soulless and cause of it, I can imagine there would be some brotherly issues to work out!
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Oh man this one had me in stitches from luaghing so hard. I loved it and vamp!Dean is always a fav with me.
"Soulless Sasquatch" - I loved that frase, it was hilarious.
Great drabble and I loved the take on that episode.
Dizzo chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Wooh! Interesting twist on how that eopisode could have turned out. Dean would have made one bad-ass (non-sparkly) vamp, unlike that glittery gonk Edward Cullen!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Well, that was...disturbing. Like, seriously disturbing. It was Dean but it was creepy Dean. I think I'm just gonna go hide under my bed now.
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Woohoo :-) This is friggin awesome - and scary! Because if there ever was a predator it's Dean, and to have him in the monster team... bad news! Loved the reference to what could've happened to Ben and Lisa. Perfect!

xx Kate
Chick Feed chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I like this, a lot :D
Chick x
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Dean would make an awesome vampire. And he sure as hell WOULD be pretty!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Wow, great twist!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Dark! Hadn't considered that he'd turn Lisa and Ben - interesting concept. Well done.
Bev x
TheYmp chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Of course. A family that hunts together, stays together - it's feels 'very Dean' for him to have turned them too.

"And I don't sparkle. Never did." - great line

Wonderfully dark!
Jimelda chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Well this is definitely a different ending to that episode. I like it though, all dark and angsty and such. At least Dean gets to stay with Ben and Lisa this way. It would be interesting to see a continuation of this when Dean confronts Sam.

Cheers,
Jimelda
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Good one, I really enjoyed this. Guess this is what would have happened if Dean hadnt gotten the cure! Best, mainegirlwrites / Randee
LucidKren chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
:D I liked this very much. I find myself wanting more.
rog457 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Love it.

This is exactly what Dark Vamp!Dean would have done.
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5