Reviews for Things That Never Were
Hagzissa chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Yeah, quite depressing.
I loved it, but the ending was a bit abrupt. It could've been longer. It felt a bit weird that Dean was letting Cas hug him that easily, there could've been a bit more struggle.
But I really liked the fluff in this and Mary lives, hooray! So what happened to Bobby, then?
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I don't care that it went slightly depressing, I'm an OTP depression at the moment and this helped a bit. Thanks
Flame Ride chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
That...
That breaks my heart.
Oh my God. What have you DONE to me. No...
Horus.Potter chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
That was heartbreaking and sweet, I feel so sad for Sammy though! But it was well done!
nottoocrazy chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
LOL I'm reading this getting all emotional and then your note at the end sends me into a fit of laughter. xD
OOPS xD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
oh my gosh! that was soooo adorable!
Caiternate chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Awww! That was adorable. And in terms of depressing, anything's better than What Is and What Should Never Be. That episode just kills me.
LilliaJohnson chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
This was like a punch in the gut; but it was really so good. Sad, but it had that hopeful end I can dig. :) Loved it a lot, keep up the good work, really.
Maknatuna chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I loved it. You wrote well describing their emotions. All the angst, bittersweet feelings. Well done !
fanoffiction121 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Really, really good. I know everyone probably writes this, but I'm hoping this isn't just a one shot. What was the big thing that changed everything? Did John die instead of Mary in that fire? Mary didn't turn her kids into hunters? How did Cas still end up in the picture? Where's Bobby? So many questions... and this wasn't where your mind was going with the story, isn't it a good one? I would love to read that!
Ambriel chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
AWESOMENESS! I 3 IT!
philomena chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Well, you failed greatly at making this a piece of humor, but it was still excellent. I really enjoyed it, and no, I did not tear up! OMG why would you even think that? Ahem.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Awww This was cute. Poor Sammy though! Seeing Jess and him engaged. That made me tear up. Too early in the morning for cries! Lol but i love it still. Dean and Cas being cute in the AU then coming back and Cas being cute still. Ahh so much feels.
Doni chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
A bit sad, but also moving.