Reviews for Not Alone
MidnightSting chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
D8
FinalStar chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Awwe this so sad, Can you add a small summary from Revelations I would Love to see your version of Chris's reactions to Jessica's flirting
Redfield 77 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
this is rally sad story. I fill so sorry for Chris
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
man, this one is so beautiful, you had me cry
Lml chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Fantastic ! Please right more ! Continue what Chris will
Think and feel when he finds out Jill
Is alive !
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
So sad so dramatic..I loved it. Keep up the good work for this made me cry.
Chirika chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Just want to say, the review under sophie's one is mine ( don't know why I got kicked out of ffn). Nice work for you :)
Techne chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Truly breathtaking, the level of emotion the two of them must feel for each other after all the years of fighting side by side is apparent in this oneshot. They need each other just as much as they need air, one can't survive without the other. Always a good couple in my opinion, right up there with LeonxAda and WilliamxAnnette as being the only ones that have canonical proof of actually being real.
sophie623 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
:'( sad. I could totally imagine Chris was like the demo in RE6 when he lost Jill. ;) great story as usual. Keep it up.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Another great work, filled with emotion :(, how sad to see Chris after Jill's "death" and her after the Raccoon incident. The writer of Re 6 is a jerk if you ask me :( (bring Chris on just to make him suffer from amnesia)
The Road Warrior chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This is really well written, I think you did a really good job describing the way they would be feeling. I really enjoyed this, it was great. keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
BEAUTIFUL! But heartbreaking all the same.
bhernandez02897 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Ah some of the stuff in the beginning reminds me of my crush and I. This story was so sad! You had me feeling bad for Jill then I felt bad for Chris but now everything is ok until resident evil six! So yeah... Just wanted to drop a review!
Phoenix-KaZ chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Beautiful work, as always. I love how you wrote Chris in this story. He loved Jill enough to know when his word would give her false hope. Consider me moved. I think I might have to look back at this story for reference; I have a lot of trouble getting certain moods pinned down correctly.

Thanks,