Reviews for A Hard Day's Night
snoopylover60 chapter 8 . 1/19
I know this is complete , but... MAKE TANYA DO SOME FLIPPING CHORES!

Come on! Letting her be a lazy bum at 18 is not helping her at all! NO CHORES, NO PHONE! ITS REALLY SIMPLE! My kids did live with me till my son was 21 and my daughter 24. They helped in and outside of the house!
GRrr... sorry, but she is ticking me off!
Emmalovesdimitri chapter 20 . 10/28/2014
Will you make a sequel to this story? I would love to know what happens after Tanya returns.
LittleLady24 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
What's Tanya's full name? Just wondering...
A is for Angel chapter 20 . 5/16/2013
i'm glad tanya finally realised how much she needs her family. thank you for updating. and thank you for sharing this story
A is for Angel chapter 19 . 5/14/2013
i'm glad bella finally laid down the law. thank you for updating. it defintely was a great story. can't wait for the epilogue.
A is for Angel chapter 18 . 4/22/2013
masen is defintely her ray of sunshine in tanya's darkest behaviour. thank you for updating. can't wait for more
A is for Angel chapter 17 . 4/15/2013
masen is adorable. thank you for updating. can't wait for more
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
A Hard Day's Night has been nominated in the poll to find the Top Ten Favourite Fics completed in March over on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
i love your storys i wish that you wood have keped irish boy and my arranged mafia marrige they are some of myfavorites
AbbeyStew chapter 20 . 3/28/2013
I liked reading your story. Good to have good and bad moments and not perfect children and couple that everyone love and is friend with.
I hated Tanya from the beginning until the end. With time I thought she could change a little bit toward her parents, because they're not the worst parents ever. So I had a little hope that in her point of view she would have a fucking good reason for all the shit she gave us especially toward Bella. In the end she's still a bitch to me even if she realised her mistake. But Bella is a mum and I understand her in a way but a daughter should not to that. Anyway it was a nice story :)
Cina's chapter 20 . 3/21/2013
I have to admit I like Tanya a little better now. I will miss this family. Will you do any futuretakes? Would love to see how they all ended up.
Francisca Real chapter 20 . 3/16/2013
finally we kind of understand Tanya's bitchy behaviour :D Sad story, but parents are always parents and know how to frogive in the hardest moments ..

kisses :3
Guest chapter 20 . 3/12/2013
putting up a front is one thing- nothing will ever justify her treating her parents that way
cuteascherries chapter 20 . 3/12/2013
Glad there was a HEA, but I just wished Tanya got her parents respect back the hard way rather than instantly.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/12/2013
Enjoyed your story but felt it could have been alot better. NO child should disrespect their parents like that and to face no consequences, HECK NO! Even in the end i still felt like Tanya didn't learn anything or prove she was sorry and Bella was still a pushover with no backbone. They should have cut her off how some parents are known to do their ADULT kids