Reviews for Trompe L'Oeil
finderlov chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
so the prolugue has nothing to do with this story or it getting to that please let me know
psynekopath chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
This story is so good and full of mysteries! I love your stories they're so different. I hope you continue this one day. I really want to know what happened to Asami and what will happen next.
Roxinoune chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
Did you abandon this story? I love your stories I think there original from the others I read before but please of you have time update them! :)
Samerys707 chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
Great story, more please :)
JoEdgardHom chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
Update soon please?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
I like your story! Thank you :)))
Nbsiren chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
Looking forward to more
Loveely chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
That was terrific! The plot of this story is excellent and your characters are all really well done. I loved the switching points of views from akihito to asami and back to akihito, not many people tell asamis side of the story.

But you stopped it right before the good stuff!
BlueJay chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
It's going great i can't wait for more please update soon thanks :)
BlueJay chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
NOOOOOOOOOO! Asami can't be dead *Cries*, I must read more of this because i won't believe he's dead! I likethis story so far it fast paced and had my heart in my mouth when that strange guy was talkin to Aki.
YaoiGoddess chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I like it. I want to know what happened to Asami. Please write more so I can read the rest of what had happened. Thanks and good work.
Zara chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
wow! Good plot and writing. I so want to know what happened and what will happen next.
Ana chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
It seems interesting
I would like to read more
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012