Reviews for Stranded
Guest chapter 5 . 1/31/2014
I'm reading it! I know your last update was June... But I am!
sandstorm89 chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
I just found this story today, and I love it! :) Please continue, and I'm gonna read other stories you've written now.
iamgrell chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
I'd like another chapter...if you're still writing.
Brittney chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
Hey! I LOVE this story, please keep writing it! I really want Taz and Up to get together :p you are an amazing writer please keep writing this
I3StarKid chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
I discovered your story today and have read to chapter 5. I just wanted to say that it is amazing. : ) I really like it and think you've done a GREAT job of making the characters act the way they seem like they would (I hope that makes sense). Anyway, I love this and would like to know what happens next. Please continue to update this, thanks!
P.S.- I'd like you to know that this is the first story of yours that I've read; and because of it I'm now looking for others by you.
ThePhantomOfTeamStarkid chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
Plz update
bennycoram chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
I reckon that changing the tune of this fic to make it a bit more dark could give it a better edge and more interesting so I say go for it! :D
Rylee chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
I really love this! Please continue with it.
DapperQueen chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
I'm here and I've been eating for a while!
starkid5ever32 chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
I have just recently started reading your stories, and I really enjoy them (: Please don't stop writing them!
Commander Snake chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
I think a darker look into things would be really interesting, go for it! Also MOAR TUP! ;)

Briannaunderwood21 chapter 5 . 6/3/2013
I'm still reading! Please if you do anything just finish this story out. O don't even care of it's a crappy ending ibwould just prefer you to wrap it up than to leave it just sitting. I like the way you have been writing this story sobfat so don't switch writing styles in the middle.
Starkidtheatregeek chapter 5 . 6/3/2013
Just do what you feel is best for the story. I'm interested to see what your new style would do to the story!
GuiltyBystanders chapter 5 . 6/3/2013
Brianna chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
Please please please please update this!