Reviews for Changing of the ways
Nyx-TheChanceyColborn chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
I never knew FanFiction was a thing until mid-2014 and I've been a die-hard HTTYD fan for so long too, I have had no idea what I've been missing. This would have been so much better if I had found out about it sooner.
kingthe13 chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
holy shit snoutlout just did something iv never thought id read...wow 0_0
its a sign of the begining of ragnrock!
welp im goin to go raid the pawn shop a few blocks from my house they have a variety of weapons there like longswords, rapiers, even an axe i think...what if ragnarock appears that means the vikings were right and if so then in order to get into viking heaven i need to die in battle...im not crazy
Angryhenry chapter 12 . 4/10/2014
So hiccup and Astrid have kids
Are they screw ups
Angryhenry chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
Snot lout gave up on Astrid.

bu he thought he was her forever baby
Angryhenry chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
Little ruff is a little. e jealous don't YE know
Angryhenry chapter 5 . 4/10/2014
A WOMAN SCORN, SOMETHING OR other, I forgot the saying
PantheraTigr chapter 12 . 3/11/2014
This story (the whole trilogy) was a great ride indeed. Even though it was, sometimes, really movie-like. The major flaw of this trilogy is that it is really short! It needs more. I am definitely looking forward to whatever sequel this story will get.
Wudelfin chapter 12 . 2/14/2014
This was a grt trilogy..thx so much for sharing
ScbaStv chapter 12 . 1/6/2014
I figured I leave the review here for all 3 parts. I hope you don't mind. If you do, let me know and I'll be happy to review each one individually. Anyway, I thought all 3 parts were fantastic. The only infuriating part is the fact we don't get to find out what Hiccup and Toothless were doing those 7 years. You hint at some things, but still, you never delve deeper! lol. Anyway thank you for your time and effort you put into this. I really enjoyed it :)
OinkyThePiggy chapter 11 . 12/11/2013
Just read all three parts and what an amazing journey you took me on! I haved loved every bit of your story arc. The character personalities are great as well. I like Snotlout's character, nice change from other stories.

I shall watch for when your HTTYD muse returns. Looking forward to where you intend this to go!
348joey chapter 12 . 11/22/2013
I liked the story. Few spelling or grammar errors. Interesting "what-if?" scenario if Astrid hadn't been unable to find him the first time she caught him in the woods. Events remained interesting in enough to keep me reading and even warranted a reread of some of the chapters. Character and plot integrity seem fine, though a few characters have changed. Hiccup seems to have gained a troubled past, but that's justified by the many years of possible character development that changed him a bit. Similar for Snotlout; I guess he finally did grow up. It's still strange to read him acting that way though. Story was easy to read and events flowed smoothly. I give it five dragons out of five.
LuMezenga chapter 12 . 11/17/2013
Yay! I just finished ATLA, this couldn't have a better timing :)
And yay for sequels! Are you doing it in one-shots like I suggested? Will they be up only after you finish your Avatar story? Who will be the one to help you write? If you are doing various one-shots, do you plan on writing them sporadically or updating frequenty as if they were chapters connected from a story (which they still are, if you think about it)?
Sorry for bothering, hehe :3
-LuMezenga
haganeochibi chapter 11 . 11/5/2013
Finally, I got to the end of the trilogy. What made me stay and read all three stories was your writing quality. Insightful and eloquent, it set up the angst-filled tale well, even if I'm not into such shenanigans when it comes to HTTYD. (Yes, I did skip a fair amount of part 3.) I know came in late to this AU of yours, but I'd still like to thank you for sharing your AU with the readers of this site. I'd also like to wish you good luck in finding a good use for your unused sequel ideas, which I'd really hate to see unused. Please keep us readers posted if you ever find a suitable candidate!
Lord Jace chapter 11 . 10/6/2013
This has been a wonderful read, I've spent the past day and a half reading through the series whenever I got the time. After seeing the masterpiece you've worked here, I look forward to whatever you write next(assuming, of course, that it's something I know).

Lord Jace
TheHallow chapter 9 . 10/5/2013
ummmmm, idk I think you are making all of Astrid's problem's just whisk away. As if they are that easy to get rid of. Idk i mean it's your story! So you keep it however you want it lol