Reviews for Changing of the ways
Wow just wow...
panther73110 chapter 11 . 6/4
Are you still planning a sequel for this story as we never found out about Hiccup past?
the yes man chapter 11 . 5/14
best story ever and this episode is the best
PrimusDefender501 chapter 12 . 1/1
That was truly beautiful.
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 9/12/2015
Ch8

Grats Snotlout , You awakened your bird droppings for brain, and disgustingly obnoxious,boasting,vain Narcissistic to some real brain in Your mutton head.
ivanganev1992 chapter 5 . 9/12/2015
Ch5

There is deserved celebration but the old wounds of certain hero are still too deep and fresh to heal.
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 9/12/2015
Ch4

In some stories the spirits of the deceased no matter which race dragon or human were friendly in the spirit world .

Wishing to be stopped that madness and Meaningless,pointless(...) endless killing in the both sides .

So the said spirits should enjoy and celebrate now . Especially with the incoming celebration for everyone(dragon or human) .
InsanityUnleashed chapter 12 . 9/7/2015
I'm interested, though I will tell you I have only betaed a couple short stories, but I do enjoy writing myself. Mostly my own stuff though, fanfiction is good for reading but I don't have the ability to stick with it. As to the story, I have issues with continuity some of the time, so I've gotten good at picking it out, have a significant amount of free time, and I've been a fan of the Avatar series for ages. Have to ask though, will you be delving into Legend of Korra much? Because I can't really remember much except for a few scenes and the end, so I might need to rewatch that if you are. I've read lots of fanfictions about Avatar too, and can use that to help with the characters staying in character.
Sorry this came out talking all about me, but hopefully it might help you make a decision. Happy writing!
humenwrecker chapter 10 . 8/15/2015
Brilliant! The best how to train your dragon fanfic I have read yet
TheChanceyColborn chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
I never knew FanFiction was a thing until mid-2014 and I've been a die-hard HTTYD fan for so long too, I have had no idea what I've been missing. This would have been so much better if I had found out about it sooner.
kingthe13 chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
holy shit snoutlout just did something iv never thought id read...wow 0_0
its a sign of the begining of ragnrock!
welp im goin to go raid the pawn shop a few blocks from my house they have a variety of weapons there like longswords, rapiers, even an axe i think...what if ragnarock appears that means the vikings were right and if so then in order to get into viking heaven i need to die in battle...im not crazy
Angryhenry chapter 12 . 4/10/2014
So hiccup and Astrid have kids
Are they screw ups
Angryhenry chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
Snot lout gave up on Astrid.

bu he thought he was her forever baby
Angryhenry chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
Little ruff is a little. e jealous don't YE know
Angryhenry chapter 5 . 4/10/2014