Reviews for Macabre Obsession
ValentineSin13 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I just watched a full playthough on youtube
(no commentary of course) and I'll say- the game sure is interesting. Hehee

I still remember stuff I said to myself like "Ahh she wants your uterus!", "Oh my God i was right, Azoth is the womb" and "Wow he's all bishie now..."(young lorenzo)

Feel Fiona would be traumatized and wouldn't be able to see things quite the same again, plus her parents are dead and one was a clone and stuff... yeah o.o;

I like this story
Rafe Haab chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I love this story. Short and compelling.
Singer of Water chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I hope you update soon. This really peeked my interest :)
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Lovely short fic
Ivory Tears chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Oh I hope you continue this! I really would like to see what happens to Fiona. :)
Amail chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
:Breathes in:

Finish this please. Pretty, pretty please with lots of sugar on top and I'll be one of your best fans.

Thank you.

Boy that was a mouth full of words.
Rachel chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Please update!
Rachel chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This story really looks like it has potential! Please keep posting new chapters frequently.
Nana Sakura chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I love how the author describes Fiona's feelings where you can almost feel her frustration and loneliness. I look forward to seeing more entries about Macabre Obsession.
Spooky tree chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Very Interesting, Im very excited to find out what happens next. And I also love the unique idea of Fiona being thought of as a lunatic and also the first person perspective that you use, looking foward to foward to reading the next chapter Great job:D