Reviews for Diamond in the Rough
YatoShrine chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
Wow! This is such a compelling concept and you pulled it off really well. It's a bummer, because it looks like this project as dropped, but I really enjoyed what I did read.
Avril555 chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
WHYYYYYYYYYYY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED IN SO LOOOOOOOOOOONG.
Labrador-Girl chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
I really hope you're continuing this! This story and Tinted Green are my favorite fics on here. I don't know how such high-caliber authors don't already have their own books published!
AvatarLegendAwesome chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
You must write more, and you must do it now
CH3LZx chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Can't wait to see how deep this goes before she finds out!
anon chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
why is this fic so under-reviewed?! also, why is everything you write so amazing? Ahhh I can't wait for you to finish this after FLAG!
katara8882 chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
You HAVE to finish this. No excuses! It's really really good! I bet it will get like a million reviews :D
cheeese chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
great story so far looking forward to the next chapter :D
Loafdude chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
are you ever gonna update this story?
anonymous chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Great story. You have a good thing going. I love the plotline. Update soon.
Mokimoki-chan chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
Wow. Just wow.
Mako an Equalist? INTERESTING STORYLINE!
Poor Bolin omg he doesn't know. GAH I hope Korra finds out so she can knock some sense into this boy.
TriniPrincess chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Wow this story is really good :)
Romantic-JC chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I really love this story. I like that it is a AU but the characters look very canon.
mali86 chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
VERY INTERESTING TWIST! COOL! PLEASE UPDATE SOON:)
breakingconfessional chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
First of all, I absolutely love ALL of your stories. :) Even since the Twilight days, haha. But anyway, this AU fic is brilliant, I'm in love with equalist!mako stuff and this is truly one of the best fics to go along with it. I can't wait to see where this goes.