Reviews for Iron Bars
zen4365 chapter 10 . 6/11
Yeah again too lazy to actually sign in. I hope you update this soon because it is really good! I wonder what happens next...
b2 chapter 10 . 1/6
Amazing! Please update soon! Never thought I would like criminals lol jk jk
WishingIWasCanadianLOL chapter 10 . 1/5
Yayz! I have to say that I love this story there's not enough prucan in the world is there? I will wait for your next update with anticipation w
southparkyaoifan chapter 9 . 6/22/2013
Slow updates are fine this sis till awesome
marie564 chapter 9 . 4/25/2013
This is a great story, but I am wondering who Matthew killed.
Nowaki Kamijou chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
I just realized I have read this before. I just completely forgot.
loner chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
update soon
Bloody.techtonic.Knight chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
nooooo! D'x I got really into this story! T-T are you going to post another chapter up anytime soon?
Pretty please?
Guest chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
this is so good i hope you find insperation soon!
crazyanimelover98 chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
Okay, this story is pretty freaking awesome! But it looks like you haven't updated in a while. Hope you do soon I look forward to your next chapter :3
KingdomKuroGeass chapter 8 . 10/2/2012
Wow this is so cool! i havent read a story quite like this one before! :D I love how we are slowly learning bout their past too, oh and the corrupt warden is just great! all meh favorite pairings here -
Maple-Stars chapter 8 . 9/25/2012
I love your story, it should have way more reviews than it does. I'm really curious about how Matthew ended up in prison, though. Please update soon!
HallowsHeretic chapter 8 . 9/21/2012
this story rocks, i keep secretly hoping that they get a glimpse of Snapped!canada or matthews dark side! Cuz he hasn't really said much on the exactly why he was there, just that it was super enough to make go to the #1 prison of evil. anyway, AWESOME!
kyo4 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
"Fuck Face Francis" XD How sweet XD haha but I think I'm gonna like this story. I quite enjoy prison stories.
Awesome Empress chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
That is so cute! This chapter had me laughing when Gilbert fell out the ceiling! XD