Reviews for Listening By Ear
This is beautiful
I really enjoyed this fic. The music analogy worked wonderfully for this, and I loved how it flowed when describing both Sherlock's emotions regarding the situation, and the relationship between John and Sherlock. I'm not a big one for character analysis pieces, because reading too many of them can become rather dull, but this works well, particularly against the backdrop of a good, old fasioned H/C fic. Basically, I liked.
axianna at gmail
Beautiful. As usual... :)
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
I greatly enjoyed reading this. Thanks!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Lestrade is a good listener, a very rare but valued quality
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
A good one
KathyG chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Oh, my! I just love this story! It's so moving and touching; it really is. I really can't think of anything to say right off-hand that the others haven't already said.

I do wish to ask you this, however. Is there any chance that you'll ever write the backstory to this? Who did this to John, and why? How did Sherlock and Lestrade find him in that warehouse, and how long did it take them to do so? And how long is it going to take him to recover, now that he's come out of the coma? Inquring minds want to know! :)
erik chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Sheer brilliance.
RowenRae chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Oh! This one too! You really are an amazing writer, pulling me right along. I loved all the musical bits. I love how you wrote the music, till I could hear it, I wasn't just reading. It was really wonderful.
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Beautiful story.
cjennxx chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Your observations and insights on human behaviuor and the way you inter-weave them into your Sherlock stories is brilliant! I appreciate the subtlety.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
nice one and well thought
Sue chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Your writing is incredible...you honor the characters..you add depth and fill them with life. Wonderful characterization.
Wynsom chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
This is a beautiful and exquisite rendering of their very special bond that includes Lestrade! It brought tears to my eyes. Thank you!
SueMiller chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
This was absolutely beautiful. Thank you. :)