Reviews for Listening By Ear
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 7/30
A good one
KathyG chapter 1 . 7/5
Oh, my! I just love this story! It's so moving and touching; it really is. I really can't think of anything to say right off-hand that the others haven't already said.

I do wish to ask you this, however. Is there any chance that you'll ever write the backstory to this? Who did this to John, and why? How did Sherlock and Lestrade find him in that warehouse, and how long did it take them to do so? And how long is it going to take him to recover, now that he's come out of the coma? Inquring minds want to know! :)
erik chapter 1 . 5/14
Sheer brilliance.
RowenRae chapter 1 . 4/6
Oh! This one too! You really are an amazing writer, pulling me right along. I loved all the musical bits. I love how you wrote the music, till I could hear it, I wasn't just reading. It was really wonderful.
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 2/12
Beautiful story.
cjennxx chapter 1 . 1/4
Your observations and insights on human behaviuor and the way you inter-weave them into your Sherlock stories is brilliant! I appreciate the subtlety.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
nice one and well thought
Sue chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Your writing is incredible...you honor the characters..you add depth and fill them with life. Wonderful characterization.
Wynsom chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
This is a beautiful and exquisite rendering of their very special bond that includes Lestrade! It brought tears to my eyes. Thank you!
SueMiller chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
This was absolutely beautiful. Thank you. :)
Nimthiriel Eruhin chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Oh, this... This is good. This is amazingly good. Yes. Thank you for writing this, this is absolutely brilliant and wonderful. Love anything with Sherlock and his violin, and things that give Lestrade actuL credit. Yes, this is marvelous. Freaking yes to all of this. Perfect characterization. I could kiss you. I won't, though.
Icecat62 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
A wonderful character study of Lestrade. A bravo to this fic.
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Thank you so much for writing and posting.
Ruby Dogwood of Shadydown chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
')
Anonymous Heavy on the Anon chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
You are amazing. I could hear the piece in my head, feel each note. As a musician myself, (piano and voice) I can tell you that you were brilliantly able to capture the soaring feeling of emotional meaning in truly good music. And you did it in words, which is even more remarkable. I just want you to know how utterly fantastic that makes you.