Reviews for The Alpha's Promise
Haibara2780 chapter 13 . 7/22
Omg this chapter! Sooo GOOD! The irony in it is too damn high! I laughed so much but pauls comment about bella liking pattinson was too much! XD

Haibara
Daughter of the hearth chapter 36 . 7/20
I think this story is tooooooooooooo adorable,and funny. Could u please do a story on sarabell and Alex
it would make my millennia
It would be really interesting if no one actually remembered the imprint happening and they had to fall in love not knowing that they were meant for each other
Bando muramasa chapter 19 . 10/31/2014
Most awesome story and it so really! And boy I am glad I don't have a girlfriend and if I had one after a thousand years it would still be to soon
brynn.brigham chapter 36 . 10/16/2014
OMG THIS STORY WAS PERFECTION! I loved every bit of it! Your writing is brilliant! One of the best stories that I have ever read on the site!
dreamin'BIG chapter 38 . 8/10/2014
Fucking awesome story. Loved it from start to end and the way u write is perfect. Engaging and easy to follow. Will def read more of ur stuff
SagaDevotee chapter 36 . 8/5/2014
Loved it. I'd like to say I loved the whole thing but that middle bit caused me too much trauma. I hate all the pain Jake & Leah went thru. I'm happy with the ending ...the kids are adorable! great job.
FluffyHanyoEars chapter 34 . 7/13/2014
This whole story is amazing. I especially love this chapter because I live the black dagger brotherhood books too!
Miss Aspen chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
I am glad to finally be reading some Bella-bashing...so annoyed with her.
Kiara Dawn chapter 38 . 5/10/2014
I love the way you write :)
Daughter of the hearth chapter 33 . 4/26/2014
Love
GoingMobile chapter 35 . 4/7/2014
Okay, I've lasted this far without making a review but it's been bothering me so much. It's ridiculous. Every time there is a sex scene your write that Leah's nipples are rose or pink colored (depending on the state of arousal) when really she's Quilete. They are brown. Lol. Just thought I'd make that comment.
Dotty92 chapter 38 . 4/3/2014
You deserve both nominations, congratulation!
Hope Stone chapter 37 . 3/28/2014
Enjoyed the story - thanks for posting :-)
The Animanga Girl chapter 34 . 3/5/2014