Reviews for Vigil
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Oh if only... (fingers crossed for season 4, amiright?) And the part about the back massage and Harold's noises... ahahaha! :)
CarolDixonTWD chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
YES! I'm loving these Finch/Grace stories! I can't get enough of them :) Love how she wants to be close to him and I'm LOVING them being married :D When Grace said: "What isn't? Spending my nights with my husband?" THAT made me grin! And the Batman reference - glad I'm not the only one who's seen it ;) Although, I too see Finch as Alfred - he's still the billionaire genius - not John - John's just the caped crusader :D
SassyJ chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Cute. Well written and fun.
chibikaty chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
John calling Harold "Alfred" priceless
RoundBrainySpecs chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I love this! Ever so beautiful and sweet! "It clashed, in other words, in the way that had always worked so well for the two of them." I love that line, it suits them so well. And I also love the part about Harold blushing, and Grace having been previously unaware there were so many shades of red; quite funny. And Grace about the Batcave... loved that too! Well, to summarize: I love the whole thing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
What a sweet and funny story! I love this with Grace married to Harold. Did you do a story of them coming together again? I would love to read that. Love Reese in this also!
Elandan chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I absolutely love this story, as I did "An Artist's Eye". Simple, sweet and perfect!
Setoglomper chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This was cute! :) Will you add more to these little snippets into Harold and Grace? If not, they're great as one-shots too! :D

Nice work!
ladybrin chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
teehee- Love this little AU you have created for us- and love harold and grace- with a side of friendship with Reese- Great- please keep em coming
Haiza Tyri chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Grace faintly reminds me of...somebody. *smirk*
It's lovely to see Harold is still so very Harold, despite his changed circumstances.