Reviews for One Week of Danger
M chapter 1 . 6/5
Okay I just love this sooooo much you've got real talent !
Pari forever ft chapter 9 . 3/2
amazing story! super amazing story ! but wouldnt it have been better if natsu told her that he loved her in the end ? anyways i still love your story!
zeacat chapter 9 . 1/29
i just wanted to tell you that i really loved this fanfiction. it was a well writen thought through peice of work that i really liked. thank you for writing it and sharing.
Alayna chapter 8 . 1/6
Hehe come at me debris
Alayna chapter 3 . 1/6
I love this story! The details great too! I wish Miss Mystic would tell my fortune though *cries*
Personyperson chapter 9 . 1/3
Very very very very well written!
Carri007 chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
Ah! I really liked this story! Everything was paced out really well, both the plot and the relationship developments were well done. Also, the voice of the story-third person is quite capable of showing all perspectives, and you obviously understand that :) Great job!
inkimp chapter 9 . 11/15/2014
Aww such a cute story! Especially loved the end. I want sequel X)
Cheers!
RosesAndRavens chapter 9 . 8/30/2014
Can't wait for that epilogue.
ErickaAmalia64 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
KAWAII
shortypinkme chapter 9 . 7/5/2014
That was cute.
Mimichan55 chapter 9 . 5/13/2014
wait this is the last chapter?! NOOOO I don't want it to end DX
I love all the NaLu fluff in this chapter!
amazing chapter!
Psychadelic Rose chapter 9 . 5/9/2014
I fricking love this story and I am so happy I stayed with it to the end! This is by far one of the most unique story lines I have ever seen, and it was simply wonderful! I hope you continue to write more stories!
Wacko12 chapter 9 . 5/8/2014
do more!
videogamenerd101 chapter 9 . 5/8/2014
Personally, I feel like Natsu was OOC at the end, although I think you know why, since I explained it all to you already. I can't picture Natsu being not innocent without some teaching from other people. Being raised by a dragon who probably has no knowledge of social interactions wouldn't allow Natsu to have learned how to be very socially capable because Igneel has no knowledge of social interactions to hand down to Natsu. That's just how I see it, though. Although, if the make-out scene had happened after Natsu developed his social knowledge much more, that scene would have been golden. I would suggest you had developed Natsu better. Talking about character development, I'm not sure if Lucy developed much as a character, either, and I also wish Natsu's problems with his jealousy and possessiveness were resolved. It's not right at all for a boyfriend to be so openly jealous and possessive, so I really wish this issue had been resolved.

Also, I don't like how the horoscope ended up being right at the end. The horoscope being right pretty much means that fate is real and we don't have free will, stripping us of our ability to make our own choices between alternatives. It just isn't right, in my opinion, to imply that there truly is a thing as fate that makes decisions for us rather than us making our own decisions. It's practically saying that free will is just an illusion and it doesn't exist, and that doesn't seem like right to me.

Otherwise, I'm glad the mission has been resolved. In the end, I felt bad for and I like Nathan and Urania—I honestly don't blame them for what they did. Those two are exactly like Lucy, all of them hating the rich and luxurious life with a dad they hate, except Nathan and Urania ended up taking a more evil path while Lucy took the better path. In this sense, I really like how you set up Urania to be a foil to Lucy (since Nathan isn't similar enough to Lucy to be considered her foil). It was a really clever thing to do, whether you intended it or not.

Can't wait for the last chapter! Hope you update soon. :)