Reviews for When All Other Lights Go Out
MysteryMadchen chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
Well all I gotta say is it was a pleasure to read. Thanks so much for not making Sam a full on vamp and from putting me out of my misery quickly and not making me endure a lot of vamp Sam. I parcticularly loved the ill Sam in this chapter, my only complaint is that I didn't get to read may chapters of it. Oh well, I can't WAIT to see what you come up with for your next story. I'm always excited to see something new from you and this next one will be no different I'm sure. And YAY only a few days until the season premere, although I'm a little upset by the interviews and previews I've seen where, once again, it looks like Sam is going to be the one that is made out to be selfish. Let's not go into the fact that the poor guy saved the world and spent like 150 years in hell, lets just jump to the fact that Dean spent a year in purgatory and Sam had a normal life so of course he's selfish for not looking for his brother. I really think that the show is not as muc a fan of Sam and us Sam Girls are, you know? I just hope that they don't make him selfish and remember he's just as damaged as Dean is. I like Dean he's an awesome character and the show would be nothing without him but I want them to show Sam shine for once too. Not selfish or evil, or addicted. I don't think that's too much to ask. Ok rant over. I'm super excited for the premere and for what you will be coming up with next your stories are always fantastic and full of limp Sam. Just the way the world should be. :) Thanks for the story! Nicole. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
Absolutely loved it! If the first episode of season 8 is just half as good as your amazing story I will be very happy. :)
murphy9202 chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
I really enjoyed this. Looking forward to your next story. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
...Always appreciate all your hard work...Great story..!..Glad you are back with us..!...detroiter stranded in tucson...k
supernatfem76 chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
Dean urging Sam to fight was heart wrenching. I liked how you balanced this chapter with the sadder moments at the beginning of the chapter and the lighter moments towards the end. I liked your last chapter and I really liked this entire story. I look forward to your next adventure featuring the Winchesters.
janiebee64 chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
So glad you were able to finish this one before the finale. I loved this story, and loved that brotherly ending. I miss those moments and I'm hoping we see more of them this season. I look forward to your next story. Now on to the premiere! :))

Take care,
Jane
judyann chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
I loved it! Wonderful ending Dawn and now I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Thorny Hedge chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
*sniffle* This was wonderful. And perfectly timed with the beginning of season 8!
ziggy.uk chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
Yay, so Sam got into Purgatory, found Dean and they have now made it out. And Benny has his get out of jail free card from feeding on Sam. Bit of a cliffhanger at the end there, Sam taking the cure but leaving us not knowing the outcome! LOL!
Lucian32 chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
awesome! !
cappy712 chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
That was wonderful! Wow, you are going to go there aren't you? Turning Sam to get into Purgatory and then the concoction to get him back before he drinks? hmmmmm
SamDeanLover28 chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
7 coming soon., poor Sam and Dean
murphy9202 chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
Great story. Very good chapter. I also liked that you included Lenore in this chapter. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
MysteryMadchen chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
Ok so I'm placated at this point that I only had to have Sam be vampish for one chapter. At least that's what I hope is the case. Benny's out there and I'm guessing he will cause some problems but I'm also guessing that Sam's not exactly out of the wood either. I'm hoping that he will have a lot of medical issues and that he's not a vamp any more nor dead but not healthy either. Thanks for the update and waiting for more so I can see if my suspisions are correct or not. Also I'm gonna due my suspected begging and hope that your muse has plopped a nice loooooooong possibly permanent but if not permanent then half permanent blind Sam story in the works. Thanks again, Nicole.
DeansSammy chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
Oh my i so love this next cbapter will be up soon!
106 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »