Reviews for When All Other Lights Go Out
judyann chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
Ooh I love it! Wonderful chapter again!
janiebee64 chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
Great story. I was excited to see another chapter, and glad the boys found each other and made it home. I hope they go after Benny and kill him. He deserves that after what he did to Sam. Can't wait till your next chapter...soon I hope.
Jane
babyreaper chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
Great update, and I was really glad that they both made it out of purgatory alive, pity Benny made it too, but that can't be helped. Lets hope that the cure worked and Sam is going to be OK, Can't wait for the next post. Thanks.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
Awesome chapter. If only this was the season premier. This would make a great episode.
MysteryMadchen chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
Oh I was hoping that Dean would pop out of the door before Sam downed the juice. *weeps ridiculously* whelp, I guess that's just not an option but I'm super excited to see what you are going to come up with next. You are the master of limp!Sam so I'm hoping for some great chapter actions to come! Thanks again, Nicole.
ziggy.uk chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
Hmmm Sam has drunk the blood and is trying to get in and Dean and Benny are trying to get out, let's hope that they don't miss each other! And just hope that Sam can turn back, what he's doing is very risky.
DeanCasLover22 chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
Oh Sam drank.

I am very curious how everything will turn out. This is a great fic. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
Great update, if Sam does manage to get to Dean is he still going to be himself? And how is Dean going to react to his brother being a vampire? Had to laugh as Benny called Dean, 'two-legged cattle' and 'a piece of hamburger.' Way to hide your true feelings there Benny. Is he going to keep his word when they get the gate open of feast on Dean? Looking forward to the next post. Thanks.
PassionFruit0909 chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
Great chapter, enjoying very much...

Just hope the alpha vampire is not just using Sam for his own purposes...

I hope your finger is already much better, these things hurt like a bitch... LOL

Cla ; }
judyann chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
Great story! Loving it. And sorry about the finger. Hope it's getting better!
supernatfem76 chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
I liked the interactions between Sam and the Alpha vampire and between Dean and Benny. Great word choice in both. I hope your finger is on the mend. Thanks for the update. Another enjoyable chapter from you.
janiebee64 chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
I'm enjoying this one. It's a nice lead in to season 8. How is Sam gonna handle being a vampire..and Dean and Benny are trying to get out of the gate while Sam is trying to get in..interesting. Can't wait to see where this twist will lead. Please update soon!

Jane
reddgemini chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
Awesome chapter. I can't wait for the next chapter
deanssammy chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
oh my everythings going 't wait for the next chapter.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 5 . 9/2/2012