Reviews for When All Other Lights Go Out
Guest chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
YaaaaYYYYYeeee..!...Just found this !...So Glad You Are Back !...Missed Ya..!...detroiter stranded in tucson..k
Jesssy chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
This is starting to get interesting! I really like this story so far, looking forward to the next chapter.
By the way - I feel so bad for Sammy. The picture of pleading the alpha desperately to help him find Dean is just too adorable :D
ziggy.uk chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
Hmm, just what is in the Campbell family journal that could help, hope it not something to do with turning Sam into a vamp then turning him back after he gets Dean out but if the blood has to be fresh ... ?
No worries that you can't update as regularly as you would like, we all understand real life gets in the way. Looking forward to more
MysteryMadchen chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
No no nononomnononononno Please don't vampire Sam. :( I know that's coming cause the vamp is going to bite Sam and then have him "cure" himself with what cured Dean before. Oh please say it aint so and Sam will sacrifice his health or something but not his humanity. Please pretty please, see I'm begging, nothing new there, I know, but it can't hurt to beg a little right? Thanks for the update, can't wait for more, Nicole.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
great
supernatfem76 chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
Thank you for the update. First, don't worry about keeping to your every weekend update schedule. Your story is interesting enough that I will read it whenever you have time to update. I think you did a great job on the dialogue for the Alpha vampire. I could see him saying those things to Sam. I think I have an idea where things are going with Sam and the Alpha vampire. I can't wait to read more in order to see if I am right.
judyann chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
Hey don't worry about. Realize real life gets in the way. Loving the story and can't wait for more.
babyreaper chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
OH dear the Alpha vamp isn't going to suggest turning Sam then him using the same cure that was used on Dean, is he? Will Sam be willing to do that, to save Dean? Will the cure even work seeing as the vamp is an Alpha? So many questions. Great update, lets hope Benny can keep his fangs to himself. Looking forward to more, Thanks.
deanssammy chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
Love it. Hope next chap comes soon
reddgemini chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
It was worth the wait. I love how the emotions of Sam and Dean. You get it right. I can patiently wait for the next chapter.
PassionFruit0909 chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
Hi Dawn, I just love the Alpha Vampire, he is sssssssssoooooooooooooo interesting...

Anyway, I'm really happy that you could find time to write again... I can imagine your schedule is very busy...

Well, loved this update, hope you have some spare time to give us another very soon.

Take care and have a nice weekend,

Cla ; }
BranchSuper chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
Oh, don't like where the Aplha is heading with this - looks like he wants to make Sam a vampire. Surely Sam wouldn't even consider that...
Thorny Hedge chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
Sam, Sam, Sam... don't you let him turn you!
Ibelieveinsam chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
Sorry I took so long to review Dawn. I have been reading the story and it's great so far. I know you have much angst and brotherly stuff coming up and I can't wait but you just need to get there first. I did like how you threw in a little limp!Sam with him being banged up after fighting a Leviathan on the way out. I really like that Sam went to Jodie and she's taking care of him, using her mom voice lol. I think that's a perfect choice. I also liked how Sam gradually figured out where Dean was too. I could definitely see it happening that way. As you know of course, I think it makes sense that time would be longer for Sam and shorter for Dean. I think it's a nice change. I like your characterization of Benny and how he called Cas a "tree topper." LMAO! It's exactly how I picture him and I can see an uneasy alliance between him and Dean. I am wondering who Sam went to see and I'm guessing maybe the alpha vamp. I'm looking forward to more and some epic limpness too of course!
judyann chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Wow loved it! Great chapter again!
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »