Reviews for When All Other Lights Go Out
SUPERNATANGEL67 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Great start! Look forward to more!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I am so glad to see a new story from you. I can't wait to see where this goes and it will be fun to see how close you are to what really happens when the show starts back up. Great start.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Love this... how amazing was season 7 :)
supernatfem76 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I really liked your explanation of Castiel's sudden disappearance on the Season 7 season finale. I also liked the Different Strokes reference. You did an excellent job on the interactions betweeen Castiel and Dean and Sam and Sheriff Mills. I really enjoyed reading the first chapter of what I think is going to be a very interesting story.
great
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Great start! I'm exited to see how it will continue... Good job like always. :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
So excited to see a new story from you and hoping that you will add some great limp Sam to come. You do it so damn well. :) I have an idea about a story to, but you know me I'm a blind Sam fan some mine will go that route. I was thinking that Sam would go to a gypsie who's been around for ever and exchanges knewledge or something like that for people's health, sight, hearing, youth, you know whatever she needs to keep her body going and in Sam's case her sight is failing and she will exchange where Sam's brother is and how to get him and Cas out, without taking his soul or anything he couldn't "really" live without and take is sight for that info. I was thinking of Jody being in the story two and even bringing Bobby back, what do you think? Think it would work? Anyway, I am holding on tight to the title and hoping that Sam may loose his sight in this story? Always a pleasure to see your stories and can't wait to see where you go with it.
reddgemini chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
yea your back! Awesome first chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I am beyond excited to see a new story from you, I just finished reading some of your older stories again!
judyann chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Oh wow so glad you are writing this. Always loved your stories and I know I am going to love it! Can't wait to see where it goes! Great start already though.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Very, very good! Looking forward to more. I hope he does go to Jody on the show!
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Yay! Looking forward to more! Thanks Dawn.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
New story? This was a great start and I can't wait to see what's to come :-)
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Ooh, I like where this is going.
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7