Reviews for Collateral Damage
Faith chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
PLEASE UPDATE THIS. I'm weirdly invested in this couple (probably the only person in the world who is) and you're my only hope here. I'm dyinggggggggg without an update.
infinityinanhour chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Wow I'm so glad that I'm not the only person who ships this. Keep it up!
BlackSabby1 chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
I'm really excited to see Gale and Victor's relationship start to bud. You're very talented _
Chrome424 chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
LOL oh god Victor's reaction to Gale left me laughing lol! You describe everything so perfectly! Another great chapter! :)
SlushK chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Oh my. You certainly do not disappoint. You got the characters down to a T and all, even the minor mentions of Gus and Walter - all those little details just work so well (worth the research to find that car, by the way, haha! I even looked it up to get an image - turns out that's the exact same model my English teacher drives, just in silver...). I can't wait to see what's going to happen!
TrenchcoatsAreSexy chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
OMG. Still loving this... so... much... I actually tilted back my head and laughed really hard at Victor's reaction to Gale. I could totally picture it, too! Hahaha and Gale all excited and happy and Victor just being like Oh...God. :D I am adoring this! MOAR! :P
SlushK chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
As I said, this is wonderful. The situation is described perfectly from Victor's eyes and that bit about Gale is so adorable that it makes my heart ache. It's paced really well, also, turning the few seconds we see of his last moments on screen into his reflections, hopes and possibly Gale-related regrets, too. If I didn't care about Victor much before I sure as hell do now. :D
TrenchcoatsAreSexy chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
*shiver* Zoooooowwwmygod. Awesome. I'm looking forward to the rest of this. Points for originality, definitely and rahhhh such a good description of the box cutter scene. Poor Victor! It makes me think of the interview w/ Victor's actor (Jeremiah Bitsui, I think his name is spelled) where he pointed out that Victor was never really all that bad a guy (and IMHO, a lot less scary than Tyrus). And rawwwr GALE! Gale, Gale, Gale. 3
Chrome424 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
O.O This was great! I loved it! You should definitely write more, because i'm very interested!