Reviews for Debt
Oh my goodness! This story is amazing! I really hope that someday it will get updated!
XxDyiashiaxX chapter 40 . 3/2/2015
You haven't updated this in ao long and its so interesting. please update this soon
Heather chapter 40 . 3/13/2014
Ooooo THE DRAMA! This is great, but what was with Rue acting so weird at the beginning? Was that even Rue? DUN DUN DUN! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Radio Free Death chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Going to offer some critique, so I hope every bit helps.

First off, if you admit you have a crappy prologue, what makes you think anyone will read the rest of the story? Saying 'the rest of the story is better' doesn't help.

["Fudge," He spoke up.]
If there’s a speech verb, it’s not considered the start of a new sentence, so ‘he’ shouldn’t be capitalized.

You also need to start a new paragraph when you introduce a new speaker or action.

The crossover could be better handled. Is Snow a muggle, and if he is, what does he have that even Fudge doesn't want to mess with him? Snow isn't necessarily threatening. He shows up, says a bunch of vague things, has an even vaguer threat, and disappears, and I don't feel that there is any danger. There is no tension.
Giselle Riddle-Malfoy-Potter chapter 38 . 2/4/2014
You are alive! Sorry my dramatic reaction... But loved chapter specially finnick and annie thing
ClaireMars chapter 38 . 2/3/2014
YAY! MORE MORE MORE! I read this story before I had an account and I love this. I honestly like Mercy the best but all are just fabulous!
JustABitMental chapter 37 . 9/16/2013
This is good! Please update soon!
Duckling654 chapter 37 . 8/10/2013
OHHHHHHH NOOOOOOO ! What will happen next?
Of Wrath and Angels chapter 37 . 8/10/2013
Ellie is becoming more like Annie and she probably saw her as they could work it out together. Amazing chapter, Ellie and Finnick's conversation was hilarious. :)

May the Odds ever be in your Favour,

Cookie Spasms
Giselle Riddle-Malfoy-Potter chapter 37 . 8/10/2013
nightmares... I loved fact that ellie meet other victors, and I love finnick xD, but why cato was so ass in last chapter :(
Duckling654 chapter 36 . 7/29/2013
My gosh! Yay! Thanks for continuing to write! This chapter was much better than the last. Thank you! I cant imagine how difficult it must be to get back into writing. It's a great chapter!
Cookie Spasms chapter 36 . 7/29/2013
Oh my my Capitol! What's with Cato? And is Ellie having one of those faces where it's completely blank and downright creepy. More Callie (Cato/Ellie) tension is coming isn't it?

May the Odds ever be in your Favour,

Cookie Spasms
sabrina-luna-potter chapter 35 . 6/15/2013
Wow.
Duckling654 chapter 35 . 6/15/2013
YAY! More Cato! It's a good chapter!
Guest chapter 34 . 5/28/2013
Post more and have umbridge and president snow team up to get everyone back into the arena. Hog warts is the arena