Reviews for If Only she could see Deeper
Jeremy Shane chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Good Chapter & More Please
CutesyBunny chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Sweet. LOL, "Captain Rainbowhearts" is totally something Cat would name a cat. "Cat would name a cat" sounded weird, LOL...
CutesyBunny chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Aw, Sweet... LOL, "A pretty one with red fur and brown eyes!" Looks like someone wants a literal twin... LOL.
Hannah chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
The cuteness! It's too much! I'm melting!
Hannah chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Awwww. Cute!
TheWantedHOA chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
PLESDE MAKE MORE
by the way Karina is an amazing name
CabbieLoverSAC22 chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
This was so too adorable I Love CABBIE.
Princess-Warrior 17 chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Aw! The ending was terrific! I loved how Robbie just shouted that he wanted the cat right in front of him. And the part about getting dog was great, too. Awesome two-shot :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
this was really adorable! Great job!
Jmags-WriterofAwesomeness chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Oh my... That was adorable! I was practically fangirling throughout the whole thing! I loved how you gave us a reason why Robbie put up with Cat's randomness when no one else can't. And the thing with "I want the cat right in front of me"- that was really clever- and so incredibly cute! Please write another cabbie story and I will surely read it! :D
Princess-Warrior 17 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
That was adorable! The part where Robbie said that there was a cat with beautiful brown eyes and red hair in front of him made me melt. And yes, please make this a two-shot :)
Voiceless-Singer chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Aww that was so cute. I'm a HUGE Cabbie fan
I really liked your story :)
-aremi
CabbieLoverSAC22 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Okay you have to continue this it was adorable. The Characters felt like Cat and Robbie and how they would act if we were watching them in a episode.
madamedegrassiwrites chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Please write more! I'm interested! :)
Jmags-WriterofAwesomeness chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Awwww please turn this into a two shot! It's so freaking adorable! I love it! You wrote them perfectly in character and eveything! Hahahaha :D