Reviews for Waiting on Your Call
anneryn7 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I LOVED this, especially how you portrayed Peter... and how Eli was there for Clare to help her through her anxiety. This was wonderful. Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us!
Silver Apocalypse chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I can't even begin to tell you how inspirational this piece is for me. There was so much emotion here and you've protrayed the characters so well I could actually hear the words in their voices as I read them. Eli's words for Clare, especially, are what truly highlighted this piece for me. Absolutely adore it. It's simply ... wow. :)
The Cliffhanger Girl chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This was great! Update morr like these soon :)
Tricksterr chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Wow.

I really loved this. I love all of your stories honestly. But this one in particular is really great! I hope you post more of this one, because I'm so interested to see where this story continues. You write Clare so well, and so much more like how she's portrayed now on the show! And the way you characterize Eli is phenomenal.

In general, how you portray Eli in ALL your stories is one of my favorite parts of all of your stories. I'm bipolar as well (bipolar 2), and I can just relate so well to all the internalized thoughts and emotions you write for Eli.

Another thing I really love that you do, that a lot of other authors don't, is that you don't just write 'a bipolar character', you write Eli, who is bipolar.

And the EClare interactions give me tons of happy feels. Noooot gonna lie. :)
Hiddennotes chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Love, love, love it.
ForverInYourArms chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
LOVED THIS! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Degrassistar chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Please continue!:) I love your writing! Never give up because you writing always puts a smile on my face!:) you rock and never feel ANY kind of negativity towards your writing because it's perfection!:) keep on keeping on and god bless you:)

Much love to you!:)
Your encouraging friend,Degrassistar
P.S, I 3 your writing!;)
NJCalderoneD chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Amazing. But Peter and Clare? Haha, you should write more.

-Nathan D.
CubicleOfThoughts chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Aww, I loved this!

I love whenever you have a new story up, it seriously makes my day! :)
Sarah chapter 1 . 7/8/2012