Reviews for Way to a Weasley
thescolar chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
Really good story shame it ended there! You could build on the Ron wolf thing, maybe the trio busy dealing with that, Ginny feeling left out, makes friends coz h is involved in the other thing, h gets jealous and starts acting crazy! Something along the lines of back at school and a test for their relationship!
Hope you ... Keep writing ;)
lsass.exe chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Lovely little story. I like the balance between the ic- and ooc-ness. That's not so easy, so well done there. Don't know bout the ending though... It's perfectly fine because the story itself is finished but nevertheless it felt kinda abrupt.

Anyway, thanks for the story, cheers and whatnot.
LeoPS chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
I stopped reading at the beginning of the 4th chapter, should have stopped at the 1st. What a load of rubbish. Shame there isn't another 'review' system, like that of the Apple store. Would've saved time. You couldn't even be bothered to spell check? Lame. And the way you 'miss used' the characters was shameful, I mean really. I shan't be reading any more of your twaddle.
Poetheather1 chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
That was cute. Nicely done. I am just wondering where you are going to go from here.
In awe chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
Ugh I never review these things but you are a bloody brilliant writer so I felt like I had to say something! Love the tone and pace of the story; it gives me great pleasure to read your work so please, please please don't stop! You have a really awesome gift so keep going at it!
Millzazilla chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
It ended a little soon I was hoping to find out what was up with Crookshanks, and to see how Ron handled school. Nevermind, it was still a neat ending
Guest chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
I loved this story, it was great
AlwaysSlytherin chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
I don't really think that's what Dumbledore meant when he said to entertain themselves;)
rookie802 chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
Good story!
UnpoeticGirl chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
I love it. Honestly. :D
thegaysnowman chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
I'm loving the redone version of it. Not that I didn't like the other version, but it's going to be interesting to have both Ron and Ginny after Hermione! I really was hoping that Ron would go back to Hogwarts!
Fred & George are just no help at all, are they? But they sure as hell are hilarious! XD
Please update soon! :D
LTA chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
Well have fun in New York. Plz update soon
LizeeMK chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Good story! Can't wait for more, hope Hermione does more flying hehe was so cute
goscoutsoup chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
halarious story and great fan fic so far im reallly enjoying i and am excited to read more. i nearly died laughthin at the anne summers bit and good on the sale person to still try to make a sale keep up the awesome writeing i look forward to reading more :)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
minuets : i guess it's the 4 or 5 times you wrote that ! it makes me smile ! it seems you have a problem to write minutes...very funny...(sorry..)