Reviews for A Swimming Lesson from Softie
Love it. Definitely write more.
Hylaroy chapter 1 . 3/6
I read your fanfic just after seeing the movie, and this is exactly what i was looking for ! This a great little story of my new favorite movie couple !

Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Nice story. Very romantic and it was very inspiring. It actually helped me start wrting my own fanfic by inspiring me to write romance stories. Good luck with your fanfics and I hope you post again soon.
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Great story. Good job on the saber cats :)
lara.vella.10 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
OMG thats the best Diego and Shira fan fic i've ever read. you have captured their characters so well. I loved it so much espellily the licking thing so cute 3 and it was funny when shira said " who's a better kisser me or sid ". that bit made me laugh so much , them 2 r so cute together. can't wait for ice age 5 to come out it will be so nice if they could have a scene where diego and shira get together that would be Ace.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Cool story. I enjoyed it :-):-):-) but do sabres have lips? Wouldn't they touch noses?:-)
KsiezycowyCukier chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
It is absolutely great! I love it :) and both Diego and Shira are so in character and the ending is perfect :D
ff chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
haha nice
Person chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I LOVE THE ENDING! Opps I had the caps on. Oh well. :)
paranormal mystery chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
lol I just laughted my head of at Shira's question and Diego's reachion
Trexrules21 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Okay the whole licking each other thing was a little gross.
But still a good story.
Little Indulgence chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Lovely work! Really liked it!
Dennis chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Loved it! I've caught the dira bug to! Lol. They're soo cute together! I hope they make an IA5, but I think they rushed their relationship to quickly, Manny and Ellie had fights and things like that, but deigo and shira just fell in love all of the sudden. So I think before they have cubs (which is rumoured) I think they need to build up their relationship.. You should do another one!
GirlWonder123X chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This fanfic is defiantly going on my favorites! Please write more one-shots about Shira and Diego!
PureSaberHeart chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Amazing! Diffenitly one of the best Diego X Shira stories out there.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »