Reviews for A Swimming Lesson from Softie
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 1 . 1/18
Great story. Good job on the saber cats :)
lara.vella.10 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
OMG thats the best Diego and Shira fan fic i've ever read. you have captured their characters so well. I loved it so much espellily the licking thing so cute 3 and it was funny when shira said " who's a better kisser me or sid ". that bit made me laugh so much , them 2 r so cute together. can't wait for ice age 5 to come out it will be so nice if they could have a scene where diego and shira get together that would be Ace.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Cool story. I enjoyed it :-):-):-) but do sabres have lips? Wouldn't they touch noses?:-)
KsiezycowyCukier chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
It is absolutely great! I love it :) and both Diego and Shira are so in character and the ending is perfect :D
ff chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
haha nice
Person chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I LOVE THE ENDING! Opps I had the caps on. Oh well. :)
paranormal mystery chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
lol I just laughted my head of at Shira's question and Diego's reachion
Trexrules21 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Okay the whole licking each other thing was a little gross.
But still a good story.
Little Indulgence chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Lovely work! Really liked it!
Dennis chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Loved it! I've caught the dira bug to! Lol. They're soo cute together! I hope they make an IA5, but I think they rushed their relationship to quickly, Manny and Ellie had fights and things like that, but deigo and shira just fell in love all of the sudden. So I think before they have cubs (which is rumoured) I think they need to build up their relationship.. You should do another one!
Midnight' Dragon Conqueror chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This fanfic is defiantly going on my favorites! Please write more one-shots about Shira and Diego!
PureSaberHeart chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Amazing! Diffenitly one of the best Diego X Shira stories out there.
Michelle chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
You are a really good writer. In the last comment I wrote I misspelled some words becuase I typed too fast. Also in your next fanfics put a lttle more of interaction becuase it is just so cute.
Idontcaaare chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I've read this story twice... unbelievable! I so hope that you are going to write a second part where they are going to "make cubs". Supporting you 4ever!
jeykey chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
this..was..just AWESOME. I so hope that you will write a second sequel, where they are going to really "make out", if you know what I mean, but any way this is fantastic!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »