Reviews for I'm Mad, You're Mad
Synchronized Harmony chapter 14 . 4/18/2013
Ooh, this chapter was...
1: terrifying, with the hallucinations. Those are nasty things.
2: Somewhat deep, since you get a good insight into Maddohatta's character, what makes him afraid.
3: Hilarious at the ending! Man. A sobbing Hatta... That is both disturbing... And really, really funny.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
I was confused by this chapter.
Shen's General chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
Well it was somewhat uneventful, but I do remember the name of Jabberwock and Bandersnatch as Final Fantasy enemies. But it was a good chapter.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 13 . 2/25/2013
O.O poor Shen.
Shen's General chapter 13 . 2/24/2013
Whew, don't scare me like that! What in gods' name did Maddohatta do? And just what is Sangatsu planning? (Adopts a thinking pose) Hmmm...
Synchronized Harmony chapter 13 . 2/24/2013
Awesome fight scene! Really! Everything is super clear, I can visualize it in my head really well!
And they should have said 'thank you' to Maddohatta. Although they were too. Use thinking he did it to notice.
On another note, I hope Shen doesnt have any lasting effects from that blow. I recal using a blow to the head in my story to bring about dizziness, almost rendering Shen immobile... I hope that doesn't happen here.

Great chapter, though!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
interesting
Shen's General chapter 12 . 12/29/2012
Man, more mind games. Poor Xun. Can't wait for more.
Synchronized Harmony chapter 12 . 12/29/2012
Wait wait what? The local mill? Wouldn't it have been Xun to smell that, you know, with his canine nose and all? But, as always, loving the Maddohatta/gang interactions, fingers crossed that all will be well!
Lorsi chapter 12 . 12/29/2012
I thought this story was abandoned... I enjoyed it but never reviewed. I'm so happy you're still updating this, it's a very nice continuation of the Shen x Kurisu series.
A Fan chapter 11 . 11/15/2012
Maddohatta is truly one messed up guy. I personally would love to see this guy reform. Think of what he could do on the side of good! This guy in my honest opinion would be a great good guy. As I said before, I noticed it's been awhile since you updated. Half a month. I really hope you didn't give up on this awesome story. Keep up the great work and I hope to see more.
A Fan chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
This story is really great. I noticed the last time you updated and I hope you didn't give up on this story. It's rare to find good Kung Fu Panda fics on this site. Update soon man.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
cool
Synchronized Harmony chapter 11 . 10/31/2012
Yeah! Finally you have blessed us with an update.

I found Maddohatta's thing about 'liking children' to be extremely creepy...
Shen's General chapter 11 . 10/31/2012