Reviews for BITTERSWEET
ccase13 chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Jessica was the light of Sam Winchester's life and may be all the light he ever gets other than being Dean's little brother.
Madd Aless chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
I always like a little innocent remberance. Thanks
Giacinta chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Cute, although the Stanford period always saddens me for the way the brothers were so long apart.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Definately "bittersweet". Like it.
Chick xx
Dizzo chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Just adorable, nicely parallel - so sad that circumstances intervened :(
x
Dizzo chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Very sweet - nice to see that there was more than his outer gorgeousness that attracted Jess to Sam!
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
"Sure, he's drop dead gorgeous and his ass could stop your heart, but come on, have you even spoken to him?" LOL! Beautiful idea, to give them seconds for their first real encounter - and of course a nasty little reminder of Brady's role in that. Really liked both chapters!

xx Kate
Jimelda chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Oooh Brady you bad boy. It's weird reading about this now that I know Brady's part in the introduction of Sam and Jess. I like how both Sam and Jess had noticed each other beforehand though, and they might've gotten together even without that little extra push by a demon.

Cheers,
Jimelda
Jimelda chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Hahaha, what's not to love about Sam Winchester? I do enjoy Patty's description of him though, and Jess' as well, especially how she likes him for entirely different reasons.

Cheers,
Jimelda
TheYmp chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
I love stuff like this, where we already know the outcome. I confess I'd forgotten that it was Brady that had introduced them. The brief mental tick-list of attractive features was sweet, and for me it emphasised what a good match and a good compliment they would have been for each other.
CeCe Away chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
This would be so sweet if it wasn't for the ominous factor of Brady setting this all up. Love both their internal thoughts about each other.
emebalia chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Sam and Jess are just sweet, but Brady the matchmaker brings in the bitter taste.
Disasteriffic Kaz chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
ha ha ha MWAHAHAHA That is awesome! Both chapters! Absolutely LOVE it! I can picture the sudden terrified panic on Sam's face! LOL Wonderful!