Reviews for White Dresses
Chaytons Angel chapter 1 . 3/1
I got a bit teary eyed reading the wedding part, but I noticed one flaw in your story. Silver burns werewolves, so the chain and the lining of the diamond pendant would have hurt Anna. Still, it was well written and I loved the way you wrote Sage.
naimh.rose.21 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
this was just what I needed. thank you.
Charlotte2May chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Really beautiful, I went straigt to your profile to see the dress.
sandy huff chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Yup, it's a chick fic, and well done. Bit of a surprise there about the off -screen family fight - that's another story, right?. Thanks for an entertaining read.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Awesome. This is a great fic. The whole event is explained and expanded upon from the book. I really enjoyed reading it.
Epidot chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
(whom is not getting into his acount)

This is just lovely. It is exactly the situations you want to see in a fanfiction. A bit of trimming to the original story, where you get more of what you like. I really enjoyed how you made the characters here, and named them, and described their little quirks. It is a good connection to Briggs own work, and you do a fine job of it.

I cannot wait for you to try your hand at the days after the wedding. )
reader terrible-writer chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
That was soooooo sweet!
nikkip62683 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
its justin not jason
guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Soooooooo beautiful! I'm not a dreamy-dress-girl, but I felt every moment of Anna's joy. Thank you for sharing your talent!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I absolutely loved this story. I think you did an amazing job. I have read a few of fanfics on this site but this is the first one I have felt the need to write a review for. :) I enjoyed the emotion and thought you put into this and it was great how you chose to elaborate on the friendship between Anna and Sage. I adore Patricia Briggs' novels and I feel you have done her characters justice. I was hoping someone would write about Charles and Anna's wedding. I love Say Yes to the dress as well I watch it all the time. Wonderful work. Just one small thing I noticed I believe you meant the say Justin not Jason when you were recapping Anna's past. Other than that absolutely splendid. Thank you for writing I hope to read more.
Lefty11 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012