Reviews for Dear Bleach Fanfiction Authors
A.Eelif chapter 100 . 21h
In all honesty I was bit disappointed to see that it was the university stuff again. I'm just not into it at all. Apparently other readers enjoy it though...no offense because I love your writing this particular subject is just not for me.

On another note, I still vote Ukitake.
Forgotten64 chapter 100 . 7/6
I like the idea of a Bleach university. This is enjoyable and that "Shutting up sir," really got me laughing. Gin is definitely one of my top ten favorites characters in Bleach. I kinda want to see the Soul King next.
Scaehime chapter 100 . 7/6
Yay, Fanfic U chapter! I'll stop pestering about it now. For a while, at least. *"innocent" grin*
Hm, Ichigo, Grimmkitty, or another cat-based character. (Are there any others besides Yoruichi? And does Kon count, considering his plushie form?)
I kinda want to see something regarding Peggy Sue fics (unrelated to Mary Sue, btw.)
God bless!
Lori Konosuna chapter 100 . 7/6
Great chapter! The plot is really thickening.
100 chapters?! Congrats.
sanaa11 chapter 100 . 7/6
Yay there will be more chapters! I'm about to get really sad when chp 100 was out cos i thought it's the last chapter xD
...I need an adult.
Soooo... Grimmjow or Ichigo, basically.
That we are, dear Momo, tha
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Mary Sues aren't good enough for Grimmjow-sama!
That is not an accurate representation of ADH- ooo~ a butterfly...
I just read that entire chapter in Mayuri's dub voice. ...And am now officially creeped out. Though now I want to see their reactions to crossover fanfics!
angeleye02 chapter 100 . 7/6
Hey Sariniste,
Thanks for asking those questions by the way; that was a really good chapter, had some funny moments in it (and I don't mind that it's not Gin). I am a masochist, so I will probably pick Bleach back up again (but I don't know when). By the way, do you have a MAL by any chance (AnimeList)?
urs-v chapter 100 . 7/5
You are very good at timing new chapter with bicycle race

It was shorter then I had hoped. I mean, wasn't it the special 100th ?
But still very funny.
And that aizen x chair crazyness is very funny.
Mymina chapter 100 . 7/5
It's becoming really creepy,like Gin said.
Chaizen?I don't want tothink about,even it's amazingly funny:D.
I vote for Ganju
gooeystar83 chapter 100 . 7/5
Funny chapter! Haha, anyways, it'd be interesting if you made another chapter of Byakuya, in which he talks about how his late wife Hisana is portrayed in some fics - like, I've encountered some of them where she's written as a dirty girl with no manners & decency. I doubt Byakuya would have fallen for her if she had been like that; plus, she didn't seem like that to me when he talked to Rukia about her. Another chapter with Ichigo or Aizen would be cool too :]
5,457 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »