Reviews for Dear Bleach Fanfiction Authors
XD
missyshirayuki15 chapter 44 . 5/19
Did Yammy really die? poor man er .. monster. But in the anime he was showed alive at the end-when byakuya and kenpachi was done with him- with his hollow puppy right?
missyshirayuki15 chapter 43 . 5/19
She's really smitten with aizen huh, wonder what she saw in him.
missyshirayuki15 chapter 42 . 5/19
hahahahahahh! gosh..! my stomach. for someone who doesnt talk -even in letters- I found it very funny. So in character! I guess it's not that hard to write margela's letter huh.
missyshirayuki15 chapter 40 . 5/19
starkk looked like he was doing something to lilynette when she transformed into a gun. Remember that?
missyshirayuki15 chapter 38 . 5/19
Aronero Aruruwe. There I spelled it right. haha This creature creeps me out.
missyshirayuki15 chapter 36 . 5/15
Oh my cute nel I've read some of the stories where you and grimmjow are paired together. please, no matter what happens do not read it!
missyshirayuki15 chapter 34 . 5/15
Hahahaha! gosh, - wipes tear- pallid lightness really? Sounds like a beauty commercial soap.
missyshirayuki15 chapter 33 . 5/15
Uh oh .. Ijust started my fic.. wonder what's my score.
missyshirayuki15 chapter 32 . 5/11
So grimmjow or ichigo kidnapped Rangiku? haha! serves her right!
missyshirayuki15 chapter 31 . 5/11
That was Gross, female ichigo with Grimmjow ..
Ichigo's right SWA!
That's enough! eww xD
missyshirayuki15 chapter 30 . 5/11
hmm, I'm looking forward to that SWA, I could use the lessons who knows i might start my own story. I will need advises, hehe
Ooops, 9 pm already gotta stop me before my mom kills me..
gotta finished this tomorrow, gudnyt SWA
goodnight author-san, if you're reading that is ..:D
missyshirayuki15 chapter 29 . 5/11
Szayel was a very creepy character to me, He can destroy a persons insides I mean what be much more than that besides mayuri's bankai?
missyshirayuki15 chapter 28 . 5/11
-clears throat-
well, Ichigo I'm shocked myself, you wearing a dress just blew my brains out! haha
missyshirayuki15 chapter 27 . 5/11
Hmm, but Renji Rukia is already yours ..
6,010 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »