Reviews for Doctor Evan and CFO Hank Lawson
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Awesome!
Anonomouse chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
It was a good ficlet, but would have been 10 times better if you had not inserted this line:

PAUSE – now is the part where you, dear reader, picture Hank's best oh-no-you-dizn't face. Got it? Now exaggerate that like ten times

I HATE when authors do that! it pulls me out of the story and just bugs the hell out of me. I am sure that your readers can well imagine the look on Hank's face without you 'pausing' the story to help us along.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This...this is priceless. For real. Anytime I'm having a bad day I'm just going to read this again and it's going to make everything better. I am dying laughing here.
"What's that? You've got some rare blood disease that no one's ever heard of? Let me cure it with a straw and an Oreo!"
That might be the best three sentences I've ever read. Seriously, you just made my night!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Nice
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
"Hi, I'm Hank, Mr. Big and Impressive Doctor. What's that? You've got some rare blood disease that no one's ever heard of? Let me cure it with a straw and an Oreo!"
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! That KILLED me!
And the last line! Haha! Divya should know by now XD

This is possibly one of the funniest RP fics ever written! AWESOME JOB, M-DOG!
sdnfjrkd.rhgodnd chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Cute little story. I sorta wanna see them make up though. U r a very good writer!
jack62192 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Oh, how i will never get enough of their childish squabbling. A straw and oreo to fix a rare blood disease? I laughed a little too hard. Very entertaining.