Reviews for The Seduction Experiment
abbyzelda chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I loved this! It was very well-written, and they were really in character. I almost wish this had happened in the show!
My only complaint is that it ended too soon ;)
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
first raj/howard i read..it was so cute! good job.
kamicountd chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I dont usually like Raj/Howard, but this was great! I like 'topping' Raj as well. Im gonna go find ur other story, and hope its just as good. I think u should write a sequel to this if your other story is Shelnard.

KCD
Stardust of Orion chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This was a great one shot. I'm really glad to get to know a little more about how exactly Raj and Howard finally got together. They have a really sweet relationship.
Nachtwelt chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This was very well written and fun to read.
I like how Howard was acting all shy and insecure while Raj was the one to guide him.
Also I really like that fact that you wrote about the "morning after". Writers often don't do that and take the easy way out. You really did a great job on writing the awkward moment in the morning. Very cute and believable!
Sweet-Porcelain16 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Yay, Roward! (That's the name I use, but my friend says Haj, they really do need a good name...) So cute and sweet and aaaaah I'm dead.
Auteur-Onirique chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
That. Was. Fabulous !

You had the spirit of the show so well !
At the same time... great story ! Even if you giggled while writing the beginning of their sexy time, that was... really hot !

I'm going to watch another episode, then read another of your stories ! )
CurlyMustache chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I love this story. Raj and Howard are 'dorable.
HeartofAMusicBox chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
(I'm not logged in).

That was really, really fantastic. Especially when you went into detail about the thigh touches. Definitely you should right more Woloppali.
Swirling Dreams chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I loved it. It was awesome. And don't worry about not writing that scene. I'm not a real Howard and Raj shipper but I really liked this because I figured (based on your Sheldnard story) that it would be really good and I was right. It was great. :D Thanks for writing it. Totally realistic with Howard being on the bottom the first time, and I liked that you named the waitress after your friend. That was a nice touch. :)
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Nice work! I love all the hesitance and sweetness! I also agree with you about Raj and Howard needing a good couple name! I personally like Haj. It's short, sweet, and to the point!
LovaLlama chapter 1 . 7/8/2012