Reviews for Saving the Selkies
Toasty44 chapter 9 . 6/28/2013
Love the story - can't wait for the sequel!
Teddy chapter 9 . 5/5/2013
Very enjoyable story.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
Enjoyed the story & very much look forward to the sequel!
Toasty44 chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
:) Mark said the 3 words :))
I'm enjoying reading the story, chapter by chapter each week - look forward to each one!
Angel of the Mng chapter 8 . 8/29/2012
I enjoy this cap. The fight, Julliette help, the whales aprarition was amazing...This was a kisss...It was Beautifull! I want mooooore...please continue
Angel of the mrn chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
Please I need read more ...I cant wait!
Angel of the Mng chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
Love this story...It's very intersting, please write more soon
Guest chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
More pelese I liked it so much
Toasty44 chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
Good boy Mark - you resist that Selkie :)
Toasty44 chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
More please :) I like how this is going!
Susan M. M chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Wonderful to see Juliette again! There are good aquariums and bad aquariums. The good ones sponsor marine research and get people interested in aquatic life and preservation. The bad ones are seldom maliciously evil, though they are sometimes incompetent through ignorance or lack of funds to improve. I hope Mark isn't judging all aquariums by this one. As a closet eugenicist, I must admit to being curious what a child of Mark Harris and a selkie would be like.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Celtic mythology and Man from Atlantis - not a combination that would have occurred to me, but I'm curious to see what you do with it.
Cruelest Sea chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Oh, I love the idea of this one! Selkies are an old and beloved obsession of mine ever since I saw The Secret Of Roan Inish (and I named my first pet, my cat Selkie, after them when I was three). Oddly enough, Mark has always reminded me of them - something about his eyes, I think - and I used the selkie song "You Brought Me Up" in my fanvid because of that but I've never seen them portrayed in fanfiction before.

Anyway, I love this story! Hoping for more. (:

You should hear "The Maiden and the Selkie" by Heather Dale. It's on youtube and it's lovely. :D